What qualifications do I need to become a porn star?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:48 PM - Thursday October 08, 2009

Quick career question.

- Asked by bluegenel, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Technical

Depends on what you say/do on my casting couch!

- Response by msgg, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Managerial

Quick action and a GREAT smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LO LOLOL

If you'd like, blusie, I'll come over to check out your 'goods' to see if you meet the qualifications! My every instinct tells me do! :)

*wink, wink*!!

- Response by scrapper1941, A Thinker, Female, 66 or older, Retired

Just a big wanker

- Response by almostsinful, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

probably just a big dick.

- Response by girlpower08, A Sportif, Female, 36-45

Big dick, no brains.

- Response by trhjr1, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Retired

From watching Weeds, I can tell that someone needs something unique... like two toes on a foot for foot fetish porn... do you have a unique body feature that you can use in some sort of popular fetish?

Good luck! From what I hear, porn is recession proof.

- Response by ddegon, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Washington, DC

Good looks, like......me....
Nice smile, like......me....
Huge dick, like......Johnny Holmes......sigh....

- Response by themamu, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?

I'm pretty sure you have to be ready to take one in the backside these days.......

- Response by sharonpeters, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

you have to be quick to get up and stamina, stamina, stamina ;-)

A really cute butt doesn't hurt either =)

- Response by sweetnovember, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Executive

13 inch cock. no morals or brain.

- Response by jackstraw, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

You need to be able to shoot your man goo over 20 feet for the money shot. ;)

- Response by sportsnut7875, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Technical

Your dick has to be as big as your imagination.

- Response by poolfish2, A Career Man, Male, 66 or older, Who Cares?

Wow! I am amaze at all the people that said no brains. A large portion of porn stars are actually stellar college students. Some of them are even great entrepreneurs of their own multimillion dollar companies. If they are making millions, and you are here answering questions throughout the day, who really has more brains?

[Laughs]

Again, some Answerology members prove my theory right about the lack of education that runs through this place.

The only thing you need to do to get into the porn industry is to know the right people -- and be willing to do gay porn to get yourself a foot in the door. Having your own unique idea is also a great way to get things up and running.

- Response by holidaystyles, A Career Man, Male, 26-28, Philadelphia, Student

A Webcam and hope it goes viral

- Response by pjay007, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Miami, Who Cares?

hmmm I wonder how Styles knows this.

A 12" dick. I'm sorry... you are underqualified. :)

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35

12 or 14 inchs and be able to go all day should get u in the door

Male porn stars are few and far between these days. You need to have an oversized member, ultra endurance, and be able to cum on cue.

Biggus Dickus

- Response by cjay100, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?

*sigh* I am a female in porn. We dont need any more males, really.but if you do get lucky, they require you to masterbate for long periods of time and then Cum on CUE perfectly. have that control.(for facial shots)
also, Stamina, even when the actress says she has to poop or lets a big fart, you keep on rolling the film and Keep the hard on! This is what Ron Jeremy can do. He is butt ugly.

Be well endowed. they will team you up with skinny petite girls so the sex looks BLUNT and pops out on the screen.

Be vocal. Practice your grunts and man-orgasm sounds NOW. You want to be an Adult Actor? well, after awhile it IS ALL acting. just acting.

some men learn to squeeze the base of their cock with one hand to form a cock ring that holds the blood in when they're getting fatigued and losing it.

I have filmed a short movie in FOUR HOURS. I did fine, squirt squirt some lube..but the poor MEN had to keep it up.. it went down, get it UP... its crazy.

But yeah, control yourself so you DONT come when you are NOT supposed to even though you're doing a HOT chick in lingerie and heels. and also CUM on Cue when the Director TELLS you to.

and be COOL with 5 o5 6 people in the room while you fuck/jack/whatever..pra ctice THAT if you can. stagefright disqualifies you during tryouts.

My stagename is Tina Rose, I do BBW porn out of Las Vegas studios. I am under no specific contract, I switch around.

I also work at Walmart for STEADY income. Porn is mostly GIGS, you do a film, then you're unemployed.... Kind of like electricians, you get "jobs" or "gigs" but it is NOT a regular job.....

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

I have two Las Vegas porn director's phone numbers if you are DEAD SERIOUS and GOOD/skilled where you won't embarrass me for referring you. private message me. we'll talk about it.

I would say a Horse cock for starters and the ability to get hard and keep it up in a room full of spectators. Lastly you've got to be able to keep it going for awhile and blow the load on command.

- Response by usarmy24id, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Celebrity

Order a Penis Plus Size package a.s.a.p. ... ... ...

http://www.penisplus.co m/us/order_now.php

Problem Solved

- Response by A Creative, Male, 29-35, Johannesburg, Internet / New Media

About 10".

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Be really really HOT!
Be able to put a dick in all 3 holes - even if the guy is ugly...because let's face it - porn guys are ugly!
And large breasts...but that is something you can buy later when the $$ starts coming in

- Response by Vickey69, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?