How terrible am I? I had sex with my husbands best friend.
Sex & Intimacy / 4:35 PM - Tuesday October 06, 2009

We had been attracted to each other ever since we met. I've never told him but somehow I don't think that he'd be shocked. I've also given him blow jobs because he loves them and I love giving them......

Only your husband can answer that question, and asking him would only be cruel. :)

- Response by txsewbunny101, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Student

Are you seeking validation - because you won't find it from me. Your reprehensible actions reflect a disturbing lack of character.

- Response by wheezerman, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

That's HOT! I give all my husband's friends blow jobs, too. I like to compare how different their spunk tastes. Bob has the best tasting, but Gordon has the most. Josh and Pete really like when I put a finger up their ass while sucking on them.

Since I've giving them blow jobs anyway, there isn't any reason I shouldn't be having sex with them, too, right?

Do you use a condom? I hate condoms. I think au naturale is the only way to go!

So glad to see another lady who thinks like me on here!

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Managerial

My wife has been having sex with my best friend for years. It's no big deal; we are all adults and it's only sex...a part of unrepressed human nature.

I wonder how many of those with rude and derogatory comments for you are the sexually repressed deeply religious folk who have taken it upon themselves to usurp their God's job of passing judgement. May they all rot in their own hell.

- Response by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Edmonton, Retired

You know who and what you are! Grow up!

- Response by unpredictable45, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Managerial

If I was your husband, I'd divorce yo cheatin' ass faster than a preemie in bed....

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Who Cares?

Pretty fucking terrible... congratulations you just impacted the lives of several people including children.

You sound proud of yourself.

Why don't you just pack your shit and get out.

- Response by skycop, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Consulting

You're a Slut and his best friend needs a ass kicking!

- Response by usarmy24id, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Celebrity

Whore

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Rochester, Managerial

You are as terrible as a person can be. And he is not really your husbands best friend. Best friends don't sleep with their friends spouse. He is your husbands piece of shit back stabbing acquaintance.

- Response by mgnpi, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Miami, Executive

About a 8.2 on the terrible scale.

- Response by castle5, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Chicago, Who Cares?

You're pretty fuckin' terrible. And don't forget disgusting and contemptible, too.

You already know the answer to that one. You don't need us to tell you BUT what I can tell you is this: For everything we do, there will always be a consequence one way or another.

- Response by solstess, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Detroit, Artist / Musician / Writer

Youa re the only one that can answer that question - obviously you have a different moral code than some. I sincerely hope that you are prepared to live with the consequences of your actions when (notice i say when - not if) your husband finds out! he will not only have lost his wife, but his best friend as well. Thats' pretty cold.

- Response by catdancing45, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Baltimore, Self-Employed

And? probably not anymore terrible than approx 80% of married couples who cheat. And most of the time its husbands best friend for the wife~~~~~ And Wife's best girl friend that hubby cheat's with.

It was happening in the 1800s !!! yep them old diaries~~ and guess it will always happen. It's not for me to say your terrible. But a triangle can be a dangerous thing to get caught up in. Your hubby could be suspecting. They can and do get violent.

A lot of guys will say "Man's Law" prevents them from cheating with buddys wife. There must be few of them buddy's around. .

- Response by A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Chicago

He's not your husband's best friend.

Your husband may think he is, but he's not.

How terrible are you? We're are supposed to try not to judge others...you have to live with the knowledge, not us. If you don't feel terrible about it, it doesn't matter what we think. You're traveling down a road I would not travel down and hope to never travel down, but that doesn't make you less of a person than me...it just makes us different. You and I would make different choices; therefore, we will have different experiences and our choices will result in different consequences or rewards.

- Response by kiki812, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Atlanta, Artist / Musician / Writer

A lot more people than we ever hear about are doing people close to them so you are probably normal

that makes you a little tramp don`t it? hope your husband finds out and takes everything from you. knowing you, bet you would fuck the judge to get your way.

- Response by rantingmadman, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Transportation

Can I be your husbands friend?

- Response by dambreaker, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Retired

Well, it is very wrong...but I don't preach. Don't tell your husband and tell this guy you have to cut it out.

Meanwhile, you need to find out one of two things:

1) What is wrong in your marriage that makes you feel that you want to stray?

AND/OR

2) Why do you feel the need to behave this way?

Maybe you should turn some of that energy that you devoted to those blowjobs toward you husband.

- Response by tomtomcat, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, New York, Teaching

Put yourself in your husband's position and if you think you wouldn't be bothered by him having sex and giving oral to your best friend, then there's nothing to worry about...:D

You Jerked me but you're Screwing your Hubby's best friend. Who is the real jerk?

How damned smart is that?

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Does your husband know anything about all of this?

I was shocked that I wasn't upset at all when I learned my wife had been with my bestfriend.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

How terrible you are depends on a lot of things more than just this one. This one is pretty dang terrible though. I mean if you were going to go the route of an affair, why with the Husbands Best Friend, which would devastate your Hubby two times over! I don't get it...

sure you have

We have a top tem seeker folks! lol

Okay, your public announcement, I don't really get.
I guess you needed an outlet?
I think you know what and how this is not a wonderful thing, but yes your no different from the others who sank a low of boo-boo.

I think you need to figure out what you want, because life is way to short to play in a web of deceit...get real with your life and make a choice to be who and with whom you want to be...who with.

- Response by pinknblu, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

No offense but yeah you are pretty horrible for what you have done. Either break it off with the friend or come clean with your husband and then take whatever he dishes out to you. His BEST FRIEND!!??

- Response by dolphingirl44, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Tampa, Veterinary

Only you can answer how terrible you are, if you're feeling guilty or any remorse for what you are doing. A double whammie because he's your husband's best buddy. So what's next? If you want his best friend, then why don't you break off with your husband?

YUP...pretty terrible.

Do you just want to ruin your husb's friendship....or your marriage too ???

WHICHEVER......you are doing a great job of it.

- Response by nuttyprofessor, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Transportation

so,that's who's wife you were ? oh, i couldn't tell the differance!

- Response by headscratching, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering