At the age of 50 do some men go thru changes emotionally and physically?
Diet & Health / 3:03 AM - Tuesday October 06, 2009

I have been dating this man for 4 months really into each othrer and he and I enjoy being with one aother and he has has he is into me. But he turned 50 and is not too happy with that. Says he has to realize that and he needs to make changes so we can have a great relationship-cause you are what you are in 50 . I am the first woman he has been dating that is his age (all under 35 before) He has he will never go back to that as he found out younger wasn't the answer. But he has not been able to get it up and I am not angry and I feel it will happen whaen the time is right. But I sometimes think it is my age, and he doesn't know if that is it, but he has he is very attracted to me. He hasn't been with a woman in 2 years and thinks it could be his age. So he said he could get a script and that I feel is up to him, but he wants to be romantic and give pleasure to me as I do him. So is a turning point of 50 a great deal to a man and what does it do to them.

- Asked by derrian, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental

When I had my last physical I mentioned to the doc that I wasn't as firm as I once was. Everything was working but not as well as it used to. Doc recommended a prescription. Countess has been grinning ever since. I feel 25 again and she has gotten very bold. I wish I had asked a couple of years ago.

- Response by countowen2, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Transportation

Ok 50 is not old. My s/o is turning 50 next year and there is nothing wrong with his equipment. You just have to be patient with him and have relaxing times where you and he are not in a rush and things will happen. And by the way I am older than him and he still desires me so don't think it's because of your age.

- Response by A Creative, Female, 56-65, Atlanta, Fashion

I just turned 60 and still full of energy and life. I just have problems remembering I'm not 25 or 30 anymore! The desire to party and chase women 24/7 goes away, guess because we even get tired of that after a while. I think turning 50, or 40 or 30 or 60, any new decade, makes you sit back and take notice that time is moving on and moving on fast!