I told him I miss him and he said " hmm is that so"....!!!!! wtf?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:11 AM - Tuesday October 06, 2009

I have been dating this guy for about a month and he used to be so affectionate but we got into an arguement lately. After a lot of drama we basically decided to put it behind us and call it even but things have still seemed different. He doesn't tell me mushy lines about how i'm perfect for him anymore, he doesnt really mention anything about how he feels. So i gave him a couple of days and tried not to push it so soon after a fight. Then today when I was texting him i told him i missed him and his only answer was "hmm is that so".
wtf? does he still care or what? Is it possible he is sticking around and hoping for a fuck buddy? He is such a good guy, and totally not the scum-bag type that would do this.... but I don't know what to think. Help! be honest too, I can handle it. I'm already thinking the worst.

- Asked by justwondering9, A Thinker, Female, 22-25

Sounds like you need to have a chat with him.

- Response by cubbiegal, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Administrative

He did not reciprocate your words. That should tell you enough about whats going on. Sorry to say, but it looks like the writing is on the wall.

"Next"

- Response by sparkle126, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, St John's, Science / Engineering

I recently have broken up with a botfriend that seemed to be going really well....... he even told his best friend that is my neighbour, that everything is going so well, he loves being with me and thinks my son is great!

2 days later (mind you my ex got married and my son was saying things that I wish he didnt) we broke up because he doesnt see himself in 'that' role.... hmmm! I was confused b/c he said he knew he was making the wrong decision and one that he would regret.

I texted him today and told him I had restless thumbs (well rested from lack of text back/forth to him) and he responded.... I told him i was thinking of him and 'kinda' missed him...... it took 30 mins for him to respond...... he said he had been thinking about my last night..... i asked him if he wanted to share and he said "no sharing yet,lol"

so..... my advice to you...... be honest, but do give it time.... men are facked up individuals, and do not mature at the same rate as women, nor do they see relationships the same way...... although the men I have talked to about my issue have said... loniness affects both women and men.

As well, MEN ARE HUNTERS, if they want something they get it, or at least try.

Hope it works out..... dont thing too much about the non-responsive texts, go out and have fun with your girlfriends! be busy.......

- Response by overthinker101, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Toronto, Self-Employed