Why do people believe that black/white mixed children are so damn pretty?
Race, Religion & Politics / 9:35 PM - Wednesday September 30, 2009

why do people believe that black/white mixed children are so damn pretty?

ive seen many ugly mixed childrn adults etc just like with all the other races i honestly think its just stupidity

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Student

I've seen some ugly homogenous or children of the same race too. But that's life. Some people may think that mixed "race" children are pretty or attractive because it combines some unique features that is attractive in each "race". I think most children are cute.

My question to you is why this bothers you so much as to ask this question? Do you know mixed race couples who believe that their children are prettier than, say a child of a Black or a White couple? Is this something that you've read in some magazine? As a student, use your skills to paint a more descriptive picture of your thought. The way that you posed this question suggests that you don't know how to express yourself.

- Response by rhunt0210, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

LOL! I just couldn't help but laugh at your ignorance.

Dumb ass.

- Response by augustbaby82, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, New York, Financial / Banking

race has nothing to do with pretty or not pretty so that is stupid if anyone thinks all black/white mixed children are pretty because there are ugly mixed children as well.

just like there are ugly children of all races, there are beautiful children of all races.

- Response by eans48, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't care how rare a look is, I believe there are attractive and unattractive people in every race. What makes people the most unattractive to me has less to do with physical attributes. What is unattractive to me is an ugly heart, an evil spirit, and a ridiculous mind, period. You can't help what the majority has elevated to the standard of beauty in this country. Everyone has their own view of what's considered "pretty" or "good." You just have to respect that other people think differently about those things than you do. It's nothing to really get angry about.

You're stupid.

I have to give you credit for not being afraid of being " politically correct " or not.

You have an opinion & the right to speak it.

Kudos for that!

- Response by ballzeewallzee, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

My niece is a goddess!

- Response by marycherry, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Fitness

Welll many not all but a whole lot of biracial people or children are very pretty...i think it's becasue they take on a mixture of the good and the bad of both races and it gives u a beautiful melting pot and a beautiful person.

Thats only a Mith that every mixed child is beautiful.most people say mixed children are beautiful cuz they have mixed children and they believe it's exsotic but in the future their will be nothing exsotic about them when every person in the world will look the same.In my personal opinion Blue,green eyes are becoming exsotic and Blond,brown,Red hair..they are becoming exsotic.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28

People also believe white children, particularly blondes, are pretty too, but I don't hear you bitching about that.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Home Maker

What's the matter? Did the racially-mixed neighbor kids get more positive attention than you did?

What is your REAL issue hon?
Feeling bad about your IQ test results?

- Response by wendyshoefitz123, A Player, Female, Who Cares?

I don't see how you could think ANY child was ugly.

- Response by kaffroake, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Well, there's actress and singer Leslie Uggums. What a beauty, and very talented. But of course she was at one end of the bell-shaped curve. At the other end is the young son of a coworker of mine whose face is half dark and half light, with the demarcation running virtically down his face just to one side of his nose.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 56-65, Retired

You take one look at my nieces and nephews and you would see.

Those kids are absolutely breath taking.

I may be biased, but everyone that sees them agrees, even if they see the pictures and don't know that they are my relatives.

That said, not every mixed child is beautiful.

After all, they don't all share dna with me. lol j/k

- Response by diamondsnrust00, A Thinker, Female, 26-28

because they are. but like anything in life they're are exceptions to the rule.

- Response by hotair, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, New Orleans, Transportation

I guess it'd be pretty hard to see beauty in anything with such an ugly personality as yours.

This is just silly. Isn't there something on MTV you could be watching?

- Response by floridagirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

All in favor of raising the minimum age to post say AYE!

- Response by nashswag, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Financial / Banking

I believe all children are beautiful and ugly children is an oxymoron. You're just a moron.

- Response by cdmom1971, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Administrative

Everyone is black. We are all traced back to a single scientific "Adam" and "Eve" from Africa.

This question is really, really ignorant.

- Response by greenolive, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Hospitality

your kid must be as ugly as a mud fence. you are racist or jealous. did the doc slap you when he seen it? hahahahaha

- Response by rantingmadman, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Transportation

I think this question is just stupidity.

- Response by vabyss, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

I saw few mixed kids and they are just damn pretty. I always dream of having a black man so I have a mixed daughter- it just didn't happen.

Because they are.

- Response by sanguinenight, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Student