Does a man penis after age 50 not as sensitive???
Sex & Intimacy / 1:04 AM - Wednesday September 30, 2009

My bf says that his penis needs me to do a handjob harder on him. He said it is not as sensitive, So I need to do it much harder. So is that with every guy??

- Asked by derrian, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental

Actually, after 45 everything is sort of down hill. After 50, most penis will start to shrink half inch per year. But with proper exercise and diet, one can reverse that. Yes, the penis is less sensitive at that age and requires more work to get an erection if at all.

- Response by int24h, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Alternative Medicine

Mine will tell you he "Ain't all hormonal anymore..." Which translates into yes...

- Response by siouxzen, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

NO, it is not the same with every man. This man, that you are with, has ALWAYS liked things rougher and harder. I promise you! He is into light pain. Keeping that in mind, you should be able to exite him very easily. Do not be gentle. That is what he is telling you and that is what he means.

- Response by randyl, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Technical

I dont believe its age related but there are medical conditions that can cause that, which normallly will show up in later years. that sais:
no, mine is still sensitive, weeps during sad movies, cant stand being kicked around, hates getting the piss beat out of it and is so emotional it gets petrified and spits up when stuck in dark, confined places.

- Response by mtusa007, A Rebel, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed

I think it's all bullshit. I'm closer to 60 then 50 I don't feel any change. The bit about it shrinking half a inch per year is also a load of shit..

- Response by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

Sometimes men after 50 have a harder time getting an erection - it takes them longer if it happens at all.

nope we are all different

I am 50 and wife says sex is getting better I always get a hard on and satisfiy her

- Response by painter, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed