Used and Dumped!!! Not a good feeling!
Dating / 9:48 PM - Tuesday September 29, 2009

Used and Dumped!!! Not a good feeling!

So this guy and i have seen a couple of times and there was a time i really did like him but his wishy washiness kinda put me on guard. I hadn't heard from him for over a week so decided to send him a text saying 'hello and long time no see'. He told me he traveled and blah blah blah. Today, i saw he posted a note on a gal's wall on fb and it seems like this is his new catch.
I was able to view her profile and she seems like a pretty little thing. Now, i am sure you women know that pang of jealousy you feel when you see the girl that has taken up the attention of a guy you like.
While i am a bit upset about this, i can't help but give myself a pat on the back and commend myself for not having sex with him. I can imagine how used and dumped that would have made me feel. Girls, sometimes, casual sex just aint it!!

Update: September 29, 2009.
May i say, i really like the way justme38271 comments about stuff. It always sounds so profound! I gave it that title because a guy doesn't have to tag a girl as anything before she feels like she has been taken for a ride and left high and dry and btw, i didn't see him twice, we've been seeing for the past five or so months and in that time he has been pressuring me for sex and giving me the impression that he wanted to have a relationship with me. So i am sure you can understand how that would make a person feel.

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35

Good for you! You saw the signs and protected yourself. Let the new girl deal with him now : )

- Response by A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Managerial

There is a Chinese (or maybe it's Korean for all I know) which says,"pay attention to everyone because even a fool can teach you how not to be a fool."

Everytime we come into contact with someone we learn something about relationships,we learn something about ourselves and about others.Each of those encounters helps to make us better at relationships and dealing with different situations and recognizeing different flaws and potentials in others.

In a nutshell,each time you go through one of these encounters it better prepares you for when the right one finally does come along.This guy didn't find fault in you,he failed to recognize who you are and what you have to offer and fortunatly for you you were able to see exactly who he was.

- Response by justme38271, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Consulting

So what's with the title? You saw a guy TWICE and no sex occurred.

So exactly what did he use you for?

And if you were never an item how can you get dumped?

The rule is, if you want to have casual sex, don't expect anything in return for doing so. And never ASSUME anything in the relationship. ASK if you're not sure since you say he "gave you the impression" as you could counter with "I never said..." Just some words of advice.

BTW, you did say..."I have seen a couple of times", in your opening line. IJS