Beware of people out there that have nothing to do but destroy other poeple lives, GODLY NO!!
Married Life / 5:23 AM - Tuesday September 29, 2009

I put a blog on here or many bolgs about my life some true and some just trying to help people out of a bad situation and sometimes I write untrue things. Some one here ON A/O has gotten into my personal life and is trying to destroy two good christian families!! I have had no affairs or am I seeing anyone other than my wife of 23 years the other things I wrote about that was non- factual (LIES) just to help peole who I thought that could use some comforting thoughts. The GODlY thing to do (as this person knows me at my church( is to Get the truth before you destroy families and LET THEM WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE as the person is like satan , A liar, a cheat and a DESTROYER ,especially a destroyer, I am having no affairs or am I seeing anyone!!! Get your facts straight what do you on A/O think about someone who would do this to others on A/O is this what this site is used for to destroy good families as this person is about to do. I am a GODLY Man just trying to make someones day a little brighter or save their life as I have done here on A/O!!

- Asked by ptawillis, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Medical / Dental

Hi my friend some people can be real TURDS. With nothing better to do then Slander someone, real heroes (I DON'T THINK) I hope they get theirs. Hang their my friend and don't take shit from anyone. Have a great day

- Response by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

If you post personal details about yourself, on an open site on the internet, you have only yourself to blame for the invasion. Especially if you have pretended to do something wrong, or actually done something wrong. You might as well stand in the middle of a crowded street and yell it out, we are that visible here.
Someone have heard you, and is taking action to let you wife know what you are doing. If nothing happened, it should not be a problem to explain, should it.

- Response by klaxometro, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

I am not sure whether this is another lie by you "to help people who you thought .... blah blah." However, I will respond to your post.

First, yes its sad that this person at your church is trying to destroy your life.
BUT I am also so sad that you were creating this story FOR SO long and wasted our life... "Your sweat heart of 17.. blah blah her mom were hitting on you ... blah blah... You met her after 20 years...... she is married ..... but you are seeing each other... Now you are in love with two women."

GEEEEEEEEEEEEE Lier......... Imagine how your story made some soft heart' people think they will meet their sweat heart again........ think that love lasts 20 years...... think moms are so bitches that they hit on thier daughters' bfs...... that the wife should always be worry about her man exs even those of 20 ys back....... that its OK to have an affair with another woman/man...... that men can love 2 women......

You are so sick by the way..... You repeated this story thousands times....... You are Godly man and save other people life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????? Go to hell man. Your type is disgusting.

Sadly some people are blinded by their own agenda. Those close to you will be able to tell who you really are.

- Response by hands, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Hong Kong, Who Cares?

Big guy, how in the world would anyone know how to contact your wife? I'm sorry for that. They're hardly Christian are they yet they're convinced that by doing such cruel things, they'll still ascend to heaven. Good luck. Why don't you confront them?

- Response by patresi, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you. I guess there is a lesson here that we can all learn from. You don't have to experience something to relay compassion and comfort to people. You can use another person's experiences to learn from and share those lessons with others. Take a doctor for example, he listens to people and helps them with illnesses that he has no personal experience with. Doctors use information learned from others' experiences. So, find the lesson to be learned from this and move forward. Good luck.

- Response by evasound55, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 56-65

I feel very sorry for you. Lieing is what destroyed you. Buddy you did it to yourself. Even if it was a lie, you did it to yourself. Don't you see that?

- Response by Female, 46-55, Other Profession

You were trying to brighten someone's day and even save lives by telling people you were cheating on your wife when you thought those posts couldn't be tracked back to you? This post is pathetic. God may give you a free pass to be dishonest, disloyal and unfair (imaginary characters are convenient that way) but your wife should leave.

- Response by bailarenfuego, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Technical

Huh?

Satan is a "liar, a cheat, and a destroyer"?

You lied about cheating. Cheating destroys lives.
Doesn't that make you Satan? Or at least Satan-like?

And don't you know how to offer advice without lying? Can't you empathize with a person's feelings about a situation without having actually experienced that situation yourself?

If you post personal details and pictures of yourself on an internet site then you have only yourself to blame. If you are so Godly there would have been no need to lie . Rosey