Interview Question: list five adjectives that describe you.
Career / 3:27 PM - Wednesday September 23, 2009

Last time I was asked this, I could only think of four. This time I want to be prepared. I think I'm going to use passionate, diligent, responsible, creative and trustworthy.

What do you think of those adjectives?
What adjectives would you use?

What would you choose between these two: creative or resourceful? Driven or diligent?

- Asked by fergie, A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28, Chicago, Science / Engineering

The trick is to use adjectives that (1) relate to the position you are applying for and (2) benefit the company.

So passionate and creative (unless a creative job) would not be best choices.

(1) Diligent
(2) Responsible
(3) Trustworthy (if a job requiring confidentiality) if not pick something else)
(4) Resourceful
(5) Team Player

- Response by msheartbeat, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Self-Employed

Depends on what job are you applying
For example:
Fashion Designer is
creative and resourceful

Supervisor is
driven and diligent

- Response by sleeksasy06, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?