When a girl is juking (grinding) on a guy is she trying for him to get an errection?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:16 AM - Wednesday September 23, 2009

Do girls like it when a guy gets hard when she is dancing on him? or is it repulsive? Are they purposely trying to give him an errection or are they testing his self control? Just a question i thought of. I suppose this question would be aimed at a somewhat younger crowd, but not necessarily. Would like to hear some different thoughts on this topic.

- Asked by someguy0101, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25, Chicago, Student

Yeah if she is doing that she knows full well that him getting an erection is what will happen and because she doesn't stop she's hoping you'll get one. Whenever a guy gets hard and I'm the cause of it, it's a real turn on especially if it's in a public place. Sometimes I have given guys by just talking to them and I wasn't really saying anything that bad, girls love it when they know that they can have that effect.

- Response by kaylou321, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28, Administrative

Testing his self control, it is a turn off if he gets one so easily

if they are grinding on you and you do not do not expect them to be very happy

i love it when a guy getshard and i give him nothing lol

- Response by undercoverpenislover, A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, Chicago, Who Cares?

I don't dance, but I have to comment-- I think the feeling of a guy's hard-on through his clothing is explosively sexy. If I'm the cause of it and I WANT to be the cause of it, it churns my butter like nothing else. Way hotter than an exposed erection.

I assume that if I didn't want to dance with this particular person, though, and they're rubbing their inflated wang on me, it's gonna piss me off.

- Response by anie01, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Teaching