So what are some signs that a guy is nervous around a woman?
Dating / 10:47 PM - Monday September 21, 2009

I had lunch with a client of mine, who I recently met and I find him to be very attractive and I think the feeling is mutual. I was trying to decide if some of his behavior was because he was nervous.

I know for a fact when the guy is fidgeting and stuff, then it is a clear sign that he is nervous around. If you feel like he's staring at you, but then you go to look at him-he turns away pretty fast, that's another clear sign as well. Hope this helps! =)

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Student

Usually just like us in some ways, when a guys is nervous he may talk a little to much about himself or constantly ask you questions and complement every little thing about you. Moving to much. Those are some of the things I have encountered when Men where nervous around me. Its a turn off to me

- Response by mspidersense, Female, 36-45

without some of the examples of the behaviors you're curious about it's hard to tell if they are nervous reaction or not. Some typical nervous actions in men are, touching face, sweating, cracking knuckles, avoiding eye contact, picking up drink without really drinking among many others and one more thing, just because he's nervous doesn't really mean he is attracted to you and vice/versa.

- Response by chiquitabee, Female, 46-55

Normally if he is nervous he might be very quiet or not make eye contact. Some guys are intimidated by beautiful girls and it might seem that they are nervous when the are really just trying to find the courage to talk. Hope this helps.

- Response by cpwut23, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45