What does adorable mean?
Dating / 8:55 PM - Monday September 21, 2009

What does adorable mean?

I hear people talking about how some girls are adorable, what does that mean? What can I do to be adorable?
Guys, what do you see girls doing that you think is adorable?
Girls, what do you do that your boyfriend says is adorable?

I know all the matters is what's on the inside, but I just want to know what I can do to be cuter.

it's a compliment. It means people adore you. Quit being so bloody insecure.

- Response by fanny500, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Financial / Banking

Admire, to be cherished. sweet. cute, lovable.
my guy thinks the way i raise onw eye brow when I get angry is adorable. e.g.

- Response by dreamspinner, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Chicago

I agree with's just a compliment. Take it for what it is. It just means you are very special to someone, and to be adored is about as good as it gets. :)

- Response by ddn1958, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

My guy tells me I am adorable, and it is usually after I have done something completely "stupid girl" and out of character... Which makes me wonder what he finds attractive about me the rest of the time... LOL

- Response by siouxzen, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

It really depends on the guy. My boyfriend thinks its cute/adorable when I get mad at him and he just kind of laughs at me. He says something like "i love it when you get mad, its so cute"