Is a relationship really over after a break up?
Dating / 7:47 PM - Friday September 18, 2009

Me and my ex broke up. She needed some space. We really havent talked much and I've come to accept the fact that it's over between us. We broke up for whatever reason. Not even sure. I did anything and everything to keep and make her happy. Anyways I still love her and miss her. Its been 2 months. Could there still be a chance that she could come back? What can I do?

First of all, you cannot make anyone happy. Yes she might. But without being offended, would you please no use "me and my ex broke up". It is My girlfriend/wife and I broke up, for proper English, and second if she is your ex, how did you break up with her? IJS.

- Response by phoenixbandit, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Columbus, Law Enforcement

Well, maybe try calling her and see what kind of reception you get. If she's kind of "cold," I'd keep the call brief... If she sounds responsive, you can suggest a coffee date...take a chance.

What pushkins said exactly.

- Response by dazednconfused19, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28, Student