I had cum in my mouth i spit it out on my fingers and put the cum inside me can i get pregnant
Sex & Intimacy / 10:19 PM - Thursday September 17, 2009

i had cum in my mouth i spit it out on my fingers and put the cum inside me can i get pregnant

Update: September 17, 2009.
well im married and my husband wanted me to do that.i dont know if im ready for another baby and i wanted to know if i could get pregnant that way

Please help me !

I fell right of my chair , and I can not believe what I just

read

some one read it to me please!

Yes you can, Monica Lewinsky.

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

yes you can only takes 1 sperm.

- Response by motherof12006, A Cool Mom, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Yes, you can.

You see, it only takes one spermatozoon to fertilize one of your eggs. It doesn't matter how it gets there so long as it gets there.

Perhaps you should know more about this kind of thing before you continue to be sexually active. The consequences affect more than just you; another human life could start. That's an unbelievable responsibility. And if you're at the point where you're not even sure which of your actions might turn you into a mother, then maybe you need to take all of this more seriously.

The old saying used to be, "It's all fun and games until you poke someone's eye out." The new saying should be, "It's not fun and games any longer when you're responsible for another human being's life."

- Response by media4u2, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, Pittsburgh, Teaching

Yes you can. I have to wonder if the male in question knows you did that. If not..that's pretty low.

- Response by joybird, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

yeah u could....those little crawlers can crawl

Yes it takes only one sperm to completely blindside a guy , dictate and ruin his life. I am not saying that all guys lives are ruined by an unexpected pregnancy, but who the hell are you to decide when this guy is ready to start a family? Its not like buying an Ipod. We are talking human life you are fucking with. How dare you ! Evil.

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

you sure can

Yes, of course you can. Doesnt matter how it gets inside you, once it is there, you can get pregnant.

- Response by overloaded, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

Yes, its possilbe.

Only if you are in Harlem.

- Response by newyorkjoe, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Lawyer

It could happen, however my question is, why can't he just have the orgasm inside you?? I mean, really.

Yes, if you put his semen inside your vagina, it's possible for you to become pregnant. Was that your intention?