Why do people like having an organism so much?
Sex & Intimacy / 4:11 PM - Sunday September 13, 2009

I've never had one so I wouldn't know.

organism... neither have i

- Response by lld0ntlllhat3ell, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 26-28, Celebrity

Personally, I don't like it at all. In fact, I keep several cans of insecticide and disinfectant around to kill off every organism I can find!

- Response by fyf04, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Chicago

O.O Oh dear jesus.

Sorry about that...as to your question: It's hard to describe an orgasm to someone who's never had one...it's the best feeling physical sensation in the world.(I say physical sensation, cause there's nothing that can compare to totally pwning someone you can't stand...in public :D )

- Response by deathspinkshadow, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Other Profession

We're sex addicts. Maybe the reason you've never had one is

because............... you don't know how to spell it?

- Response by joeblow1234, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Whitehorse, Artist / Musician / Writer

Well, my organisms (outside my body) are really sweet (cat and a dog). They provide me with company when no one else is around. You should get one and see for yourself!

- Response by drtysmith, A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 26-28, New Orleans, Student

I like having lots of organisms. When I lived at home, I had rats, hamsters, an aquarium, a betta, three cats and a hermit crab. When I "moved" the first time, I came out to my new town with just clothes and ended up buying another betta.

My brother inherited most of the organisms when I left, I only have one cat and the two bettas here. Well, one of my cats and one cat I couldn't help but foster from the local shelter.

I think I like having them so much because I get to exert control over a living thing smaller and more helpless than myself. I get a kick out of being a primary caregiver.

- Response by anie01, A Thinker, Female, 22-25

What kind of organisms are we talking here? Do you consider my kids organisms and what about the family dog? I don't really like to feed the organisms that might be growing on my kitchen counters so I extinquish those with a bleach spray. But all that said I find it very hard to believe you have never had an organism of your own. Haven't you ever owned a gerbil or a fish or something? :) (the word you are looking for is orgasm and I dare say if you can't spell it...could be the reason you haven't had so much as one nocturnal emmision in your life)

- Response by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

"people"??
Certain ones maybe...that have actually have had one.

By, the way your time will come if you get lucky...I wouldn't worry about organisms...life is full of other worries.

- Response by pinknblu, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

I find it hard to believe that someone who is 22-25 wouldn't know the difference between an orgasm and an organism. Jerk off once and you'll understand completely.

- Response by bliss0392, A Thinker, Female, 22-25

I haven't had organisms since College Biology....

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Who Cares?

I am a organism.

- Response by chkdsskt, A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28, Administrative

Better to masturbate, because night fall urge.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago, Who Cares?

What the hell??? Orgasm or organism? wtf, omg lol...Oh honey, orgasm is the right spelling...sorry if you havent experience it yet...try other means to excite yourself and maybe you will have an ORGASM!! hugs xx

- Response by asianlovely13, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, London, Managerial

you're not very bright, are you?

- Response by themamu, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?

organism such as pets?

well pets can be fun to play with or to huge and stuff.... another type of organism is a plant.... people take hobbies in watering and taking care of plants.

another type of organism is a human being.... some people have slaves even tho thats greatly frownd apon nowadys.... and i wouldnt suggest it :S

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 22-25, Toronto, Student

I like my organisms well-done and slathered in Heinz 57. Mmm.

- Response by scott0001, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer

??????? yeah right....

- Response by wildisland1, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45