Men--Do all men hide little things from their wives? If so what little things do you hide?
Married Life / 10:55 PM - Friday September 11, 2009

A GOOD MAN won't hide anything from his wife, that's how I see it. In my marriage, I don't keep anything secret cuz I wouldn't want my husband to keep any secrets either. A marriage is about trust & honesty. And to the man who still keeps in touch with his ex, why would you bother to have another girlfriend if you still want to be with your ex? It's not fair to you or your current girlfriend. How would you feel if your current gf kept in secret contact with an ex of hers? You're cheating on her emotionally & that's not right. It's just as bad as cheating physically. Do the right thing and stop living in denial. If you really loved & wanted to marry your ex, you wouldn't have let her mother or anything/anyone else break the two of you up! Simple as that.

- Response by ndngirlntx, Female, 36-45, Student

MY lady as for myself I hide a little money in my wallet just meant for me to spend on anything I want and one that I keep secret, I am still seeing and communicating with my childhood sweetheart from 40 yrs ago. No hanky panky(yet she wants to and at times I want to)) or nothing like that but she does look good and in 1978 we were to be married but her meddling mother who also like me stopped it?? Why is it that women can have male friends and we guys arnt allowed female friends??? good question indeed????

- Response by ptawillis, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Medical / Dental

I hide my paper clips, dont know what she does with them but they disappwear. seeking advice