Noises during sex..I hate the slapping noises of my thighs hitting into his body on occasion! When a
Sex & Intimacy / 8:31 AM - Friday September 11, 2009

When avoiding it it throws us off mood! Any advice! does anyone else have this slapping problem?

Update: September 17, 2009.
THANK YOU!! This was alll great advice! I am learning to love it... on top helps and loosing yourself in the moment WORKS! Thanks everyone think i was just being a little niave! Thanks again

I love the sound of skin slapping together.The best sound ever is when I am inside her and she is so wet you can hear the wetness with every stroke.DAMN,I love that.

- Response by bushy4499, A Jock, Male, 22-25, Who Cares?

There are worse sounds that come from making love and they all are distracting.And gross.

Dont let him pound you so hard. That should work.

Try slow, easy, stroking instead of the pounding your getting now.

Makes the whole experience take longer...

And who said the "noises" were a bad thing anyway? wth? I dig the noises.

- Response by A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Consulting

The sounds of passion what is not to enjoy?

- Response by dambreaker, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Retired

When I was younger it bother me, too. REALLY bothered me.

Now that I'm older, it doesn't bother me at all. That's just going to happen, no matter who you are...it's just going to happen. Other noises are going to happen as well. Most of them just can't be controlled. So, it's best to just "let go" and enjoy.

- Response by kiki812, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Atlanta, Artist / Musician / Writer

I am so vocal and so into the moment of physical response that

I really do not notice body sounds.

But different things bother us all. My thought was you could

wear

those thigh high stocking. Or perhaps powder would help

(powdering your thighs) .

An just some thing to think about , it is the acutal sound or

does it make you feel uncomfortable about you? Some times when

we understand how we feel about things it helps to find comfort.

I say the more noise the better. I love to hear my man slapping up against me. I love to feel his balls slap my clit when he if fucking me doggy, its all good. you are missing the forest through the trees, all of it is part of the experience. The slapping, sweating, moaning. It brings us back to primal instinct. You have to learn to let your mind go when having sex, it can't be made to fit into a clean quite little box. The reason that sex is so good is because if you are doing it right, you get lost in the motion, and your body can just experience pleasure for a while. You don't think about the bills, chores, or body noises. You are supposed to loose yourself in it. Let your body move the way it wants to move, let yourself make all the noises that you need to make. Let yourself enjoy it.

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

ride top

Have some loud music playing

- Response by weehead, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65

Changing position makes a difference.If you could learn to like to be on top you could avoid most of it. And a firm hand grip from your partner in the problem area also seems to help lessen the intense slapping noises

- Response by paulajeanene, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

The louder the better. When I am in doggie mode, the slapping of 2 bodies together makes an unbearably sexy sound!

- Response by sexytony617, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Consulting