A guy asks, what do you want to do to me? How do I answer?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:27 PM - Thursday September 10, 2009

So I'm dating this guy, and we're suppose to see each other tomorrow, after not seeing each other for a few weeks. There's so much sexual tension between us waiting for tomorrow it's not funny. So we're texting back and forth while he's at work and he asks me, "Tell me all the dirty things you want to do to me tomorrow." I know I want to do everything dirty under the sun to that guy but I can't put it into words that he would find sexy. I am HORRIBLE at thinking up dirty things to say and making it sound sexy. What should I say in return? Help!

- Asked by stardust, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28, Detroit, Who Cares?

tell him to bring a few silk ties, his scuba gear and a roll of condoms that could choke a moose....let him know that he should already have met his medical deductible.....i think he'll get the hint.

- Response by painless63, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55

Dont worry about sounding sexy. Its going to turn him on regardless. just list some stuff you want to do

The sexiest talk is genuine talk. Unless "everything under the sun" means you want to watch public television with him and play checkers, what you say (however you say it) WILL come across as sexy.

If you want to feel his bare skin against yours ...tell him that.

If you want to suck him ...tell him that.

If you want to ride him until you cum ...tell him that.

We (women) often think too much about this stuff, trying to make it like a porn novel. He already finds you sexy and attractive so "reading" your desires for him in basic form is great.

Don't worry about it sounding sexy, just say what you want to do to him. S(*& his C(*&, F&*$ his brains out, Tie him up and .... have him lick you until ....

- Response by captainron, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Houston, Who Cares?

Send a dirty picture! Don't put your face in it though. Haha!

- Response by ashmcawesome, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

been there dont that and trust me when i say he aint care how you say it he just want to hear sum

- Response by naughtysaint, Female, 29-35, Miami, Home Maker

tell him if you say what your gonna do, it won't be a surprise. Words are just words, I would rather show you (wink).

- Response by lk2mvit, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

You will say,"When you walk in the door,I am going to slowly remove your clothes, and while I am removing your clothes I will alternate with my cloths.Then I am going to lead you to the bed and once you are on it I am going to suck on you until you cum all over me.And then I will F*&k your brains out, Baby".And you will say it in your most sexiest voice.

- Response by A Hippie Chick, Female, 56-65, Self-Employed

In your sultriest, most smoky low voice say "I want to put on my sexiest outfit and give you a lap dance while I give you the wettest, deepest French kisses you have ever had. Then I will slowly strip for you down to my tiny g-string and ask you to stand up so I can rip your shirt off and suck on your nipples and run my fingernails lightly on your back. Then,then, we can have coffee!!

- Response by sexytony617, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Consulting

Just tell him that actions speak louder than words and that you want to surprise him in the manner that you will rock his world.

- Response by gilpill, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Internet / New Media

Then simply say that it's his job to figure that out. Or tell him you want to be covered in used motor oil,roll in the dirt and then have him lick it off you. Now THAT'S dirty.