What are sure signs during sex that your aren't just a F*** Buddy but he has feelings for you?!
Sex & Intimacy / 3:08 PM - Wednesday September 09, 2009

What are some sure signs that a girl can tell that the guy is interested in her not just sex?

Update: September 10, 2009.
I probably should have added the fact that this guy has been my best friend for the past four years... We hang out when ever he has some free time.... He is working as a EMT and going to school for his Paramedic... So we dnt have alot of time to really see each other... He comes and sees me for lunch after he gets out of school sometimes.... We are planning a trip to NYC and Vegas... So he isnt just anyone... he is my best friend... We have had convo's about "us".... It's little things he does that makes me think he does have feelings. He did tell my sister he does, but he has our friendship on his mind because he doesnt want to ruin anything. Thank you all for your help! It was greatly needed!

- Asked by alizetheriot, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Houston, Administrative

You should know this before you have sex ...Accepting F**budy makes you a FWB..Female without Brains. Rosey

Shouldn't you look for these signs BEFORE sex?!

- Response by stillagoodguy1, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Political / Government

Does he include you in his family gatherings?

Does he include you in his social life?

Does he ask your advice about his future? Career? Goals?

Well, It can't be just for the fact he'd care about YOUR ORGASM.
He oughta do that even IF it was just sex... I know I do that!

But, it's things OUTSIDE of the throes of passion you look for.

um - why not ASK HIm - and not during sex.

if you want to continue the Fuck Buddy relationship, remind him that it's only about sex and friendship - and nothing more. Remind him that if he's going to develop feelings, he's going to get hurt.

It may come across as being self-centred, but FWB relationships are not that easy - you have to make sure that both parties know the rules.

- Response by northerner, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

Any man can be loving and caring during sex
In bed is not the time to look for signs that you're special...he's practiced those moves with many others

- Response by Vickey69, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Isn't there a rule that you never believe what you hear in bed? Why would you look for signs knowing that fact.

My dear, stop trying to get hints that you will use to make assumptions. That is the road to ruin. But I want you to consider this, you are doing the most intimate act known to man and you can't have a simple question where you ask him a direct question. If you can't ask the question then quite frankly you are not ready for a relationship.

- Response by 7zebras, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, New York, Financial / Banking

he calls your name.

- Response by dvgic, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Atlanta, Other Profession

If he takes you somewhere other than to bed

listen to your gut. hugs..

- Response by luckycowgirl, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Celebrity

not that im experienced or n e thing, but when i really like a girl, i spend more time kissing her during sex (like on the lips and such) instead of trying to pleasure myself.

id be content just by being with a girl i really liked and having sex with her that id show it.

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 26-28, Toronto, Student

He will take time for you. Not just get himself off, but make sure you are enjoying yourseld. He may hold you after, and say affectionate things. Also may kiss you.

- Response by lovelylife, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?

Try not having sex the next couple times you are together.If he still hangs around he is probly into you.

- Response by frenchkiss49, A Thinker, Female, 66 or older, Tampa, Who Cares?

well that depends. if u all got hot and heavy pretty fast there is a good chance u all are just f buddies. if u haven't met any of his friends or his family u are a f buddy. if all u all do together is have sex..u are his f bubby