Is the vagina really the cleanest part of the body?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:03 PM - Tuesday September 08, 2009

I heard that somewhere. I'm not surprised.

Although I'm sure it doesn't stand true for all those diseased packed... whores, for lack of a better word.

:D

- Asked by mlcoast2, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25

Doesn't pee come out of a vagina? And pee is indeed one form of bodily waste am I right? So a vagina can't be the cleanest part of the body, unless you really steralize it with alcohol or something... I really don't know what IS the cleanest part of the body... Elbows? I heard the mouth is the dirtiest part of the human body...

- Response by desota18, A Creative, Male, 22-25, Self-Employed

haha. i think this is the most entertaining thing I've read all day!

- Response by katesays, A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Fashion

Was this on a blog?

No, just the funnest place for a certain male body part

- Response by grinandbareit, An Engaged Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

No, that is not true.

- Response by gettingstronger, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Teaching

with all the piss and blood that comes out of it it is far from the cleanest part

Oh God no! I doubt it. I mean, you have to take extra care of it obviously, but still...eww. I think vaginas are gross. I can't help it. It's just how I feel! I know it's a nasty thing to say, but considering all that can go on down there for some women, I don't get how on earth guys can perform oral on a girl. The thought just grosses me out entirely.

- Response by kasialace51, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35

Wow, I'm not sure where any of you get your information!I have just done alot of research and happen to come across this thread. The vagina is definitly the cleanest part on the woman's body because it litterally cleans itself regularly. Urin; regardless that it is "cell waste" (to be exact, unlike fecal matter... it comes from our arteries and goes through our kidneys which removes excess substances in the blood like dead cells) to be exact, it is very clean and sterile. The Vagina is not at all gross... unless you catch an STD from your partner.

- Response by angelheart84, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

Please boys! Attend a health class. Pee does not come out of your vagina! Apparently none of you have ever taken a good look down there. Urine comes out of a girls urethra, cum and vaginal fluids out of the vagina, and sh** out of your butt.
Yes it's true. The vagina is one of the cleanest parts of the body. It actually cleans itself. So don't try sticking any chemicals up there.
There is no bacteria in menstrual blood and the fluids that come out of the vagina are so clean you can actually stick a finger down there and lick it yourself.
That is, a normal, HEALTHY, vagina is the cleanest part. If you contract any form of bacterial illnesses down there or STDS, then it's not. But of course they have to be in your vagina. A UTI (urinary tract infection) is located in your urethra, so you're still good.
Brush up on your knowledge boys! Have sex and explore her body....or if you're a girl, explore your own.

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 18-21

NO!!!!

- Response by regimin, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Boston, Self-Employed

Uhh, since when does an STD make someone a "whore"? Could've been given to them by someone they loved and trusted. But you're young so I'll forgive your ignorance.

fanny.

- Response by fanny500, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Financial / Banking