For the Guys- HOW WILL YOU KNOW (PHYSICALLY) IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS SLEEPING AROUND WITH OTHER MEN ?
Sex & Intimacy / 4:52 PM - Tuesday September 08, 2009

Hey Guys ! Ok,i really need honest answers here from guys and ladies... My bestfriend is a guy and he,s been married for 3yrs now & we,re open about everything. So today he asked me,how would he know(physically)if his partner is sleeping around? To tel the truth i honestly could not answer him... And funny enough,i too am involved and havent been having sex with my boyfriend for almost 2 1/2 months,due to other issues..so it got me thinking? how would i know that my bf is sleeping with other women? please help! lol

- Asked by tylersoap79, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed

Lipstick on his dick is a good clue.

I wouldn't say that these are tale-tell signs, but one could be his hygiene. If he smells like sex, that's one way to tell. Or, if he smells just as fresh as when you last saw him (if he lives with you and took a shower before coming home), that's a sign. If a person works, or even if they leave the house at some point during the day, they shouldn't smell that clean.

Hickies are another signs. Scratches on the back could be another.

- Response by wudaddy, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35, Dallas, Law Enforcement

I dont think there are a whole lot of ways to tell from the physical appearance. For men testical size varys depending on sexual frequency but all that means is he did or did not orgasm recently; not how.

With women unless we see the other guy driping out we have NO way of knowing.

I think that the way people act is much more telling than anything we can see.

My wife waasn't as "wet" down there, I knew I wasn't turning her on as much, then it became more difficult to get her to achieve an orgasm, she wanted sex less frequently, and suddenly started asking for me to "go deeper" while we were making love.

All of this led me to wonder then one day I came home early and she came home an hour later. I started to kiss her and touch her and she wanted to take a quick shower, I went to rub her clit to get her in the "right now" mood and found the "evidence"

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

Physical signs aren't a good way of knowing. I guess they would include hickeys, scratches, bite marks, or cum leaking out of her, haha. It's hard though because most people who are cheating are going to be careful that no marks are left and will shower/clean up so that they don't smell like they've been fucking another man. Best way to tell is through emotional signs. Your partner has become distant, disinterested in sex with you and in you in general, they stay out late, maybe never come home at all, break plans, don't answer calls, etc. Good cheaters can get around these problems well but most people break at some point and the signs start becoming more and more obvious.

- Response by dinkylorenzo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, New York, Artist / Musician / Writer

Physically, there is not much you can tell. Unless she has cum running down her leg anyway.

I have had sex with hookers and I know they they had just been fucking someone else, but there were no real signs of it. I mean I know that the guys used condoms, so there was no cum running out of her, and she was hot and tight so I just don't think that there are any physical signs that a woman is screwing some other cock.

I suppose you might be able to tell that her pussy smelled like sex, but that would only be a valid deal before she got hot and got fucked by the current guy.

For the woman it is probably worse. As long as he can get it hard and keep it hard, it looks and acts the same for everyone. He could have just fucked three other women and you probably could not tell so long as it got hard and he was willing to put it in you.

Good luck