My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me In Jail.
Sex & Intimacy / 3:13 PM - Monday September 07, 2009

My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me In Jail.

How can you cheat if you're in jail? With other convicts?

And wouldn't being a convicted criminal be grounds for termination? what is the point of having a boyfriend if he's incarcerated?

- Asked by llafsroh, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Boston, Science / Engineering

Poor thing. She thinks he is cheating with a girl outside of the prison system. She thinks that because he is coresponding to other women that constitutes as cheating. I would be more concerned with the fact that he is probably someone elses girlfriend in prison. HIV/Aids ison the rise with women, because these men sleep with other men while in prison, and pass it to their wives and girlfriends when they come out. They do not consider themselves gay etc. She had better lose this guy booking I.D. Number and find a free man.

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Los Angeles, Financial / Banking

I see your point.

It's not for me personally, but some ladies out there want a guy whom they'll always know WHERE he is & WHO he's with.

- Response by ballzeewallzee, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

this touched my heart. i was in the same position as you my b/f which is my ex as of last night (b/c he was cheating) he was in jail the same amount of time your man is he would write and tell me how much he miss me and loved me he would call too. so i felt like i was the only woman in his life. he can home things were great at first until i started hearing the same stuff you were. dont ignore it i say that b/c your heart is involved and trust me it hurts like hell but its not worth the pain. girl my ex would get upset too when i would ask him if he was cheating.... guilt thats what it is. thats why he gets mad. but no one can tell you what to do sometimes you have to learn on your own. do what you heart says but dont look at yourself like it was something you did. trust me i know my heart cries for him but my mind knows that i can find someone better. good luck keep your head up and dont second guess yourself.....

- Response by elisa24, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Fashion