I am an option - not a priority
Dating / 12:33 PM - Sunday September 06, 2009

I am an option - not a priority

Hey people, in a relationship would being an option not a priority to you partner make you lose interest in them?

What behavior do you think makes you an option in a relationship!?

When you loose intrest in someone your only option is to leave.

I'm not sure I understand...would it be like this? I want (option) to have someone in my life but I don't need (priority) someone in my life? I'd go for the option.

- Response by solstess, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Detroit, Artist / Musician / Writer

You know the old saying "never make someone a priority if they only make you an option"... It's true. If you are only an option, it means they are not ready to make you exclusive, they are a playa. It doesn't have to do with you, it's where they are in their life, ready to settle down or not... for an optimal relationship, you need someone who will make you the priority.

- Response by majicou, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?

Sounds like you mate is just losing interest. At least she is honest enough to tell you and now you can move on. I will bet that if you start dating she will call you a priority again. Still, don't worry about what behavior turned her off, I just hope you move on. One woman's junk is another woman's treasure! You are the lucky gender. Men get turned off if we chase to hard. You can just go ask some lucky lady for a date. Get started tiger!

- Response by nofreksho, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45

if i were in a serious relationship and i was only an option i wouldn't be in that relationship. what makes u an option? being the last person that your s/o calls when they want to hang out.