How can I make my girlfriend gain weight? I really like bigger women size 14 is perfect in my eyes.
Dating / 10:35 PM - Tuesday September 01, 2009

Yet my girlfriend is a size 5. It really bothers me. I have tried to make her eat more by buying her lots of groceries or constantly taking her out to eat but she dosn't gain weight and she gets full alot of the time, its like ugh what do I do? Please noone tell me oh if you loved her you wouldn't try to change her, because I do love her, but the way I see it, if she really loved me she would gain weight to make me happy, and force her self to eat a ton in order to acheive such, and not care if she didn't look good in her eyes, because only my opinion should matter. Don't say well just go find a fat girl, because I really love my girlfriend in everyway, just not her size.

i'd love to be a size 5. so i'd have to say leave it be. get her some size 14 clothes and gets some stuffing and stiff clothes around her to he desired thickness that way she dont have to gain weight and will appear bigger in your eyes. and both of you can be happy. what happens if she gained all that weight and you still wasn't happy and left her what would she have?

- Response by motherof12006, A Cool Mom, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

do you realize that this petite 5 to become a woman's size 14 she'd have to gain a hundred pounds or more? And she'd be morbidly obese with a host of health problems due to the 100+ weight gain to be that "size 14" you so desire?

You're sounding like a selfish prick, you know. Which tells me you probably are.

based on your age, i'm assuming she's the same weight? if so, you have no problems... look at this as an investment, because this will probably be the thinnest she will ever be.

you have the Freshmen - 15 to look forward to and whatever else that may occur.

- Response by kungfudewd, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Does she want to gain weight first of all?
Does she know about your plan to make her gain weight?
Does she agree with this idea?

Perhaps you should find yourself another girlfriend because if you really loved your current one, you would know that just being that big is not healthy, especially for someone who is not that big by nature!

If you like fat girls why did you pick her?

- Response by marycherry, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Fitness

Feed her whole milk and fatning dairy products. That should do it. Keep food around her at all times and it will be natural for her to snack around all day. You gain more from snacking multi time than 1 big meal.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 22-25, Student

Some ppl just never gain wt. You need to love her for who she is and not worry about her wt. If she decides that she wants to gain wt. she can drink slim fast, eat while drinking and lift wts. I cannot believe that you want her to change, though, that is really mean.

- Response by cbearalicious, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Oklahoma City, Medical / Dental

hahahahahahaha....you rock my friend. oh the irony.

Perhaps she isn't able to gain weight. If you don't like her size, why did you get with her? Certainly don't hear this very often lol.

- Response by lk2mvit, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

no no no no, size 5 is healthier for her, so leave it alone.

- Response by daffodils2008, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Medical / Dental