What's the best brand of jeans for a no-butt and no-hips gal?
Style & Beauty / 10:54 PM - Monday August 31, 2009

I have a very straight figure, kinda like a boy! My waist is bigger while I have no butt or hips to balance me out. All the jeans that I would buy normally all will fit in the waist but then sag on the hip/butt area because what I have doesn't fill it out like it should. I have no problem with spending some money on jeans that I'm going to wear all the time but I need to find a pair of jeans that will fit a size 14 girl with no butt or hips!

- Asked by A Sportif, Female, 29-35, Minneapolis, Administrative

L.L. Bean has a website that will allow you to make your own for a reasonable price, but I found that their "slim/boy cut" jeans fit my minimal ass well... Even when I was a 14

- Response by siouxzen, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

Get them tailored. It will be hard to find a pair of jeans that will fit your body well if you have a straight figure. Even if you do you'll most likely end up spending a fortune on them, so take that money and go have a tailor custom fit them to your body.

- Response by number22, A Life of the Party, Female, 26-28, Detroit, Self-Employed

Use stretch jeans, they will hug your body like a glove..

- Response by loseing, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Try on a pair of boys jeans they are cut straighter than girls jeans. Try a size 12 and a 14. You might also try some that are sold by waist size.

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession