What's the best brand of jeans for a no-butt and no-hips gal?
Style & Beauty / 10:54 PM - Monday August 31, 2009

I have a very straight figure, kinda like a boy! My waist is bigger while I have no butt or hips to balance me out. All the jeans that I would buy normally all will fit in the waist but then sag on the hip/butt area because what I have doesn't fill it out like it should. I have no problem with spending some money on jeans that I'm going to wear all the time but I need to find a pair of jeans that will fit a size 14 girl with no butt or hips!

- Asked by A Sportif, Female, 26-28, Minneapolis, Administrative

L.L. Bean has a website that will allow you to make your own for a reasonable price, but I found that their "slim/boy cut" jeans fit my minimal ass well... Even when I was a 14

- Response by siouxzen, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Guadalajara, Self-Employed

Get them tailored. It will be hard to find a pair of jeans that will fit your body well if you have a straight figure. Even if you do you'll most likely end up spending a fortune on them, so take that money and go have a tailor custom fit them to your body.

- Response by number22, A Life of the Party, Female, 26-28, Detroit, Self-Employed

Try Old Navy Diva or Weekender jeans. One is slim fit the other is straight fit. The Sweetheart jeans, which you don't want, are for the fuller hips and thighs. And they are inexpensive too! And the Old Navy fit on the hip not the waist.

Use stretch jeans, they will hug your body like a glove..

- Response by loseing, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Try on a pair of boys jeans they are cut straighter than girls jeans. Try a size 12 and a 14. You might also try some that are sold by waist size.

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession