If a guy wants to have sex doggie-style, does that mean he wants to pretend you're someone
Sex & Intimacy / 9:20 PM - Thursday August 27, 2009

else? Or does it really feel that different for a guy? Personally, I like it most ways, and doggie-style's a plus...just not ALL the time. Do guys do this for novelty - just to mix it up - or is it because it makes it easier to fantasize about other people? This thought just occurred to me...

- Asked by kasialace51, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35

no, not at all.

yes, he likely does mix it up and that's very cool.

yes, he likes the look of your butt, your posture supplicant and holding on to your hair like a bridle.

no, it's not about barbara... it's still about you.

Most guys won't have any problem pretending you're someone else even if you're nose to nose if they really want to. The attraction of doggie is not that we can pretend you are someone else, it's that you are being totally animalistic, which is hot. Doing it that way all the time (or any other way all that time) would be boring. Let's just say we like it when you make it obvious you want to get fucked.

- Response by spongecake, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I'm a guy, like doggy-style, and it never occurred to me either.

- Response by wallvis, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired

lol s/o loves it doggy style. he says its a deeper penetration for him, can go deeper..i know i feel it alot more doggy style so i tend to make alot more noise & he loves that lol

- Response by dragonflyfairie, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

It is possible that he could be thinking about someone else, if he insists on doing it that way all the time.
I knew this guy who would put a pillow on the head of his female sex partners, so that really showed that he wanted to be with another.

I usually do it that way when I want just the sex without looking at the female