What is it like to have sex with a fat woman
Sex & Intimacy / 3:42 PM - Monday August 24, 2009

what is it like to have sex with a fat woman

question for the men : if you have had sex with both skinny and fat women, what is the difference?

do you think one group is better than the other at sex, at oral?

would you sleep with a fat woman again ?

- Asked by weekendbrew, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Miami, Technical

I have to say that i am a "bigger" woman but i am proportionate so my whole body is the same size everywhere. My bf likes everything i do and just because i am bigger doesnt mean i am not flexible cause i can move just like any skinny chick can. and my v-j-j isnt more loose than a skinny chick. We also never have a problem with me on top in 69 or any other position. So i think it just depends on the female.

- Response by mehodog4, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Boston, Home Maker

Thinner is better. It is more attractive and the sex takes less energy. I have also never known a woman with a fat ex to not bash her ex for being fat and how that made the sex worse for her. There are no fat sex symbols for men or women for a reason.

Everybody knows this yet most heavy people rather than take responsibility for their own lifestyle choices will blame their partners for noticing what is obvious to anyone. If an overweight woman doesn't at least have regular exercise as part of her lifestyle and she at least isn't honest enough to see being overweight as a problem then I am not interested.

- Response by bailarenfuego, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Technical

Just size. They get wet, and want sex as any woman would. The ass spanking is abit better on the plus size gal.

- Response by bearpaws, A Player, Male, 46-55

typically the heavier women have a tighter v-j-j then the skinner girls. but as far as who's better, it comes down to individual women. some are free with their sexuality, and are awesome. others are horrible (and just lay there). the thinner girls can be more athletic, and you're able to put them in more positions. but some of the heaviers ones want it, and its fun to try.

that's my experience with all girls from size 0 to about 16

I must admit, I've plugged a few porkers in my day. Several notable differences.. You can't twist a fat girl around like a skinny one, like is it more difficult to move her into new positions. Their pussy is normally larger (looser) than a skinny girls. Fat girls apparently desire anal sex more than skinny girls and suck cock more. Their farts smell much worse, and above all, sitting on my face is definitely out with a fatty.

You know what they say... "Doing a fat woman is like riding a moped, it's fun as hell but you don't want your friends to see you doing it!"

I've been with fat women and thinner women. If I had my druthers I'd like something in between. I don't like bony thin women, I feel like I'm going to crush them when I'm on top of them (and I'm not a big guy).

Fat women require a bit more effort in the "position" department but I also love sinking down into her big belly and huge heaving breasts as I pump them. I also love the sway and the big jiggle of a fat woman when they're on top or when we do it doggy style.

It's basically all good, go out and have fun with a larger lady!

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

just turn off the light*

well i've had sex with women who are over weight and skinny women. there's no differents just depends on the woman. depending how big of a woman your talking about could make a different in what positions you can put her in.

- Response by tleeb, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Dallas, Other Profession

I actually prefer women that are slightly chubby. A cute chubby. I don't care what anybody says, I will tell you the facts exactly. If a chubby girl really likes a guy or is in love with her man, she will pretty much do anything sexually you ask for. Anal sex is automatic. and I'm talking hard pounding, butt slapping " take up your a-- you little fat slut" anal sex. As a result, many chubby girls have had a lot of anal sex. And guys, make sure you tell her how beautiful she is and how much you love her when your done. It just makes it a more fun and loving special bond and trust with each other.

- Response by felix724, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45

Its kind of challenging to have sex with a large woman. The very large ones have skin folds in the pubic area. It requires a longer penis and if you cannot measure up it could be a problem. The plus side is that large women really enjoy sex and will go to great lengths to give pleasure to a man.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Technical

It's funny how fat women and skinny women are compared here. I think is almost like comparing a man with a big penis and a man with a small one. Men with big penis doesn't feel the need to get creative during intercourse because he feels he measures up... sex can get dull easily... Yet a man with a smaller one gives it to a woman so good, because he feels that he needs to make up for size. I'm a chubby woman. 5'4 178lbs. I enjoy sex to the fullest. And I prefer men with an average penis. Sex is more intense. :)

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Los Angeles, Other Profession

yes I would

it dose not matter if she is fat or skinny

- Response by caf41, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Indianapolis, Self-Employed