Men only please men! does the vagina feel different to you after a woman has a baby.
Sex & Intimacy / 10:36 PM - Friday August 21, 2009

Does it feel different? Does it get less attractive? Does it suction your penis as well? Night people help me out here, the day people were sooo touchy. So I watered it down, but Ive got to know a males personal prespective
no sarcasms, no scientific explanations,no Politically correct stuff just the truth.

- Asked by atonement, A Creative, Female, 26-28, New York, Home Maker

It has been my experience that the vagina is significantly "looser" in women who have had kids versus those who have not. This is not a scientific study, just my experience. Some women are not that tight period. Others are despite having children. It varies.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Political / Government

Unless you're giving birth to a piano, I don't think you have any reason to be concerned.
If you're concerned about restoring the tightness, do kegel exercises.
Trust me, when a man is getting sex, the vagina he is inside is the most beautiful thing in the world.

- Response by chessplayer, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Administrative

We had 5 children and I didn't notice anything different felt the same to me as it did 37 years ago

- Response by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

NO!! I've been with a few women who already had kids, and every single one of them were still tight for me. Felt no different to me and were just as tight as the women who didn't have kids.

- Response by markusseven77, A Jock, Male, 29-35

I love the pussy, It's always so nice...
It's even better than a TIMEX wristwatch

Stick your dick in... it keeps on tickin'

I've been with very petite girls that have had two kids even and were still so tight it felt awesome, and some that had no kids and felt like they had ten, but either way it still felt great inside and make me cum hard and was awesome.

I have had two c-sections...no vaginal delivery. Former lovers and two husbands have told me my vagina is very tight, they have no complaints. I have heard from them that other women who deliver vaginally have loose vaginas and it is not as stimulating.
If this is a problem for you may I suggest that you do simple Kleigel exercises, clenching and unclenching your vaginal walls.
Interrupt your urine flow and gain control over your nether parts...it is a problem easily remedied with about 15 mins a day.
Sorry if that's too graphic, I am trying to give information without offending:)

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 56-65, Artist / Musician / Writer

the vagina is elastic and stretches quite well. it returns to its previous size in a few days or weeks.as to the pelvic muscle tone that sometimes dont return if the woman does not do her kegel muscle excercises to keep them in shape after possible rips and tears from a delivery.few woman maintain good muscle tone there, some dont even know how too.its those muscles that determine a tight fit or not. not penis size or previous kid size.if you cant stop your pee stream mid way through a piss your in trouble

- Response by kjman, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Construction