How was your first time ladies?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:27 PM - Wednesday August 19, 2009

How was your first time ladies?

Last night some of the girls got together and as always the topic of sex came up. This time we were recalling our first times. Out of the group 5 were dissappointed their first time, 3 hated it, 2 were OK with it and 2 had really good sex their first time.

So how was yours?

- Asked by steelerbabe, A Sportif, Female, 36-45, Toronto, Who Cares?

My first time was HORRIBLE because I didn't even have a 'choice' of losing my virginity...I was sexually abused by an uncle and he 'ruined' it for me...

It was disappointing, no foreplay and I should have waited for that special someone.

I was 13 and he was 16. I had the biggest crush on him as did every other girl in the neighborhood. All I wanted was to kiss him, but as we kissed he felt me all over, and it felt good, he undressed us both and gave me two orgasms by fingering me before showing me how to give him oral. After the two orgasms he agave me by fingering me I would have tried to do anything he wanted, and he knew it. Anyhow after that we had intercourse. It hurt a lot at first, but he was patient and gentle. It didn't stop hurting but I didn't notice so much because it started to feel good. I had three more orgasms before he finished.

It was amazing. Unfortunately, I expected every man to be like that. At the time I didn't realize what I had and I definately didn't realize that every man was that sized.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Boston, Who Cares?

Over before it got going as I recall. Three thrusts if he was lucky.

My first time was in the disappointed catagory. I honestly wondered what hype was about it. It was not till later I found out!!!

- Response by MaryAnne, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Regina, Managerial

Too long ago to remember! I guess that means it wasn't memorable.

hahaha, well first time was ok, not what i expected though.
I thought it'd be painful, but it wasnt, cause i had no wall to break, do to all my exercises...damn i wanted to see the blood on the sheets, ahhaa
i didnt cum either.
so you tell me how it should feel.
but you know, it was with my bf who i love very much, so it still meant something other than an OK.

:)

- Response by A Creative, Female, 22-25, Toronto, Student

it really wasn't that good.... and the really bad thing is i married the guy and the sex never got any better with him......

- Response by coco, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Charlotte, Technical

It was ok. It wasn't super great, but not bad either. But I guess we fooled around a lot before breaking the virginity barrier, anyways. He was not a virgin, though. So at least someone knew what they were doing! lol

- Response by trueseeker82, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Nothing to write home about. But I'm sure there were other stories you girls could have told as well <wink>

- Response by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?

Mine was horrible and on a water bed to make it even worse. He was a total jerk and a waste of my time. If only I knew then what I know now.

- Response by npink22, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28

my first real time was very satisfying... But it was with one of the only 2 men I have ever loved. the only man who has told me he loved me and meant it... It was special.... we made love, laughed, kissed, touched.... and every time for the next year only got better..........

- Response by nicolegillenwater, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

it was good because i waited a long time (i got deflowered in February of this year-wasnt too long ago) and it was with a guy I am with now that I love and he loves me very much. So it was special. But yeah it was like 3 in the morning and we were half asleep at first rubbign on each other. but then it got to be nice and sweet and felt good.

- Response by ellekassia26, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Home Maker

First time was great. It was with a neighbor who i always had a crush on and always wanted to have sex with. It was nice and he was the first person to give me oral sex...I laughed through the whole thing but i still had fun. I'll never forget it.

mine was yuck (what i remember of it)

- Response by tendai, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

nothing special. dude was hot though, i can't lie about that one (haha that's why i fucked him!). no foreplay really. and yeah you know the deal, in & out, in & out .. blah blah blah

- Response by italianmami1107, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

I remember laying there thinking, "that's it? You've got to be kidding me!" Very disappointed.

- Response by cdmom1971, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Administrative