Weird situation with my son - how guilty should i feel?
Sex & Intimacy / 11:42 AM - Tuesday August 18, 2009

weird situation with my son - how guilty should i feel?

I know it's long, but please read it and tell me your opinion....

My son (16) came home in the evening after a date with his girlfriend. She's his very first girlfriend, and he's generally very unexperienced. She too with, but with the difference that it's her choice not to go farther yet than kissing (my son told me). But i have met her several times, and for a 15 year old girl, she is very erotic and has a very seductive way of teasing my son.

Anyways, he seemed kinda frustrated and i knew what that meant. They were kissing and....stop. personnaly i'm glad that she doesn't want it yet, cause i think it's not bad for either of them to wait, but of course my son is very frustrated about this. He is the typical hormonal teenager and he's desperately longing for....you know what.

I tried to make him feel better so i sarted talking with him about this and that (we get along very well) and then we started fooling around and stuff. We had a really funny wrestling match (just playfighting of course), and i was kinda glad i actually managed to feel better.

But then, during the wrestling, i happened to accidentally kick him REALLY hard in the balls! The instep of my bare foot flew between hin legs and totally slammed against his thingies!! It was so horrible, the contact even made a loud muffled sound! He curled up and started moaning and moaning and moaning. I went down to him and said "i'm sooo sorry, honey!" over and aver again, though i couldn't help but laugh about it too (that was before i realised how serious it was)....i crouched down to him and tried to comfort him, but he didn't stop moaning. Then he said "aaawww, mom....my balls, i think you crushed them or something....aaawww.... my balls hurt so much, and my stomach" and then he made that retching thing, and then he actually THREW UP!!!

After about 10 minutes he finally calmed down. He said his nuts hurt like hell, but he will survive it. But i told him he HAD TO go to see a doctor to make sure there was no damage. He said no way, it would be too embarrassing for him, but i insisted.

I have worked as a hospital nurse for over 20 years, so i know how important it was to have his testicles examined. But he was so embarrassed, he wanted me to examine him. Of course i felt kinda uncomfortable about that, but he said he's rather have me, an experienced nurse, do this, than a total stranger, and i kinda could comprehend that.

He sat on the table, legs spread, and i sat in front of him on a chair. First i noticed that his testicles were swollen a little. Suddenly he let out a very embarrassed "oh nooo" because he had an erected penis, but i assured him that is a very normal body reaction and means nothing (that's true, as a nurse i know this). I started taking his testicles in both my hands, palpating them between my thumb and my index finger as i learned it. I tried to make it as painless as possible, but had to apply some pressure on them. Only 2 seconds after i started, he started breathing very deeply. i first thought that was just because of the extra pain i implied on him, because he also had a very desperate look on his face, but then he then started stammering out "mom, please....i think....i think i'm gonna...." and i just kept on palpating his testicles saying "don't worry, i'm almost done, hony"....but i didn't realize that that wasn't the main problem. what he was trying to tell me was something completely different. He said "please mom, i can't hold back anymo....", but before i could realize it, he was suddenly moaning and then having an EJACULATION!!!

I can't tell you how surprised i was! The ejaculation lasted for about 10 seconds, but only after the "stuff" landed on his thigh and on my forearm, i fully realized it, and so i took my hands off his testcícles as he was already done more or mess!!!

I felt so bad, he was trying to warn me, but he was in so much agony and ecstasy, he just couldn't put out a proper sentence or push me away right in time!

I said "it's not unusual to happen, you know....so don't worry" but it didn't help much. He just went to bed. The next morning i asked him how his balls were doing and he said "still swollen and aching but on their way to healing". So at least his balls weren't damaged.

Since it happened shortly after his girlfriend turned him down and he is a hormone filled teenger longing for sexual satisfaction, i assume that's the explanation for why he came. And as he walked to his room i heard him saying "why couldn't my GIRLFRIEND do this to me instead of YOU?!" so i also know it wasn't just an ejaculation out of pain, but a real ORGASM....

- Did this happen only because he hadn't had the chance to relieve his sexual arousal from before with his grilfriend?
- How can he get over the fact that HIS OWN MOTHER made him c*m??
- Sould i feel very bad, since i didn't realize it early enough to leave my hands off his balls before he had the orgasm, even though HE TRIED TO WARN ME?

- Asked by kimmymommy, A Sportif, Female, 46-55

You have some serious mommy issue don't you guy? That's right you are a man and you made up this post along with the one about jerking off to smell in your mother's panties. Did your mother sexually abuse you? I think you should see a therapist and get help for dealing with this as this is really not the appropraite way to work through it. It was wrong what you mom did and you don't need to post here and get negative reactions in order to prove that. See a psychiatrist what happened to you was wrong.

That does it. Your a fucking pedophile! Who cares what the majority of your post says. You are obsessed with your sons testicles.

*Answerology, get her contact information and call the cops on her!

- Response by lovelylife, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?

You know it just figures, no matter where you go, there's always a freak to fuck things up! U R a fucked up individual!

- Response by bhaybeegirl, A Sportif, Female, 46-55, Los Angeles, Student

You are the same women who posted about your son jerking off while sniffing your thongs.....I'm sorry but you are really screwing up your son, please leave him alone and get him and yourself some professional help.
You are an adult, you should know better!
With everything that I am I am hoping these are all lies

- Response by almostcoolmom4, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, New York, Other Profession

I'm hoping you're a fake because all your post are disturbing. :o/

- Response by destinyseeker, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Teaching

Guilt, yes, lots of it, if you are for real, seek some professional help, and don't post this kind of disrespectful stuff again. We're tired of it.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Medical / Dental

Yeah, wow. That's something else right there. Never heard that one before. I'm a nurse, too, so I know what you mean about palpating the testicles. And if you'd have taken him to the hospital, he may have ejaculated on a complete stranger, that would have been even more mortifying. I really don't know what to say about how he can get over the fact his own mom made him go, but it wasn't you, really. It was "manipulation" of the genitals and the high amount of testosterone raging through his body. It doesn't take much on a teenage boy. They haven't learned control yet. If I were both of you, I'd keep it to yourselves. Explain it to him in "medical" terms and how the body works rather than in sexual terms. If you go asking for advice from the wrong people, you'd get accused of molestation. Not good. Perhaps you should not have touched his private area, EVEN for the sake of a testicular exam. But what's done is done. Now all you have to do is deal with it. It will be okay, but things might be weird between the two of you. I wouldn't keep bringing it up. I'd say something about it once, and then let it go.

- Response by A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Wow. This is the most disgusting thing I've read all day. Um..WHERE are social services?

- Response by kasialace51, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35

OMG!!! This is so wayyy past a wierd situation! i feel so bad for him and i cant believe he let u examine him in the first place. i am wondering if there is more to the story than you said...

- Response by naughtysaint, Female, 29-35, Miami, Home Maker

I herd this story , a little bit of a variation last year.

the same story !

Are the mods asleep at the wheel...this bitch is sick.

- Response by uasked, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Veterinary

This is WAAAAAY TOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!! People, this person (man or woman) IS FUCKING WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP BUYING INTO THE MADNESS!!!!!!!!!

This is their 3rd outrageous post...This shit could not be real!!!

- Response by handsomedetroitguy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Political / Government

your address is being located. the police and childrens services will be @ your house very shortly sick freak.

- Response by rantingmadman, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Transportation

I hope you don't live in Amstetten.

- Response by hands, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Hong Kong, Who Cares?

WOW..I dont even really know what to say to this..

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

HAHAHAHA!
I laughed my ass off while I was reading this xD
This would be horrible if it was true, but this was fucking awesome.
Why are you guys taking this so serious, jesus.. Never heard of a joke before? :P

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 22-25

Obviously this is fake. A piece of advice. If you are going to say this stupid shit and say you are a nurse, look up proper terminology. No nurse would ever use the terms you use nor would an actual nurse need this question answered. I read above speaking of your mommy fantasy, I agree

- Response by dtk502, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

I think you need to keep your hands off your son...

You've posted other disturbing things about your relationship with your son and I'm really disturbed by this one...

Get some professional help lady!

- Response by sweetnovember, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Executive

I luckily missed any other posts made by you and am almost sorry I stopped to read this one. IMO: If this is a true story, I think you are messing up your son big time. I am having a hard time even believing this story as it's really disgusting.

OK, now I get it, mrnumbersguy hit the nail on the head. Sorry young man==kimmymommy==someon e who has been abused in the past=you won't find the answers you need on this site, try a competent counselor because abuse is never easy to overcome.

You need some psychological help!

Very dusgusting and disturbing!! Get some help!!!

- Response by lolabuu, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

Okay this was too 'thought out' to be real because if it WERE real, you would not only be on your way to jail, your son would be taken by Children's Services...there is just too much information here to be nothing more than a scam to try to get people riled up...dang, where are the mods when you need them???

IT IS N O T APPROPRIATE TO BE WRESTLING

WITH YOUR SON AT THAT AGE, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

YOU'RE A MOM, NOT HIS BUDDY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Response by kevsmoml, Female, 56-65, Who Cares?