He will only text me not call me what should I do about this please help?
Dating / 10:42 PM - Sunday August 16, 2009

I've been seeing him for 2 months and we haven't had sex so that shouldn't be a factor. Everything is been good except he doesn't call anymore like he would before. I know that before it was probably to get me more into him. He mostly texts alot but sometimes is nice to hear his voice. Now he doesn't call me and I call him he doesn't pick up. So I text him telling him why he doesn't pick up and he says he will call me back and doesn't but texts back. I really don't like to tell him to call me because I don't feel I need to he should just want to do it. I did tellthough to call me before but just like twice. I don't know if it has anything to do with him losing interest because he texts me even when he lets say is out with friends somewhere. The only time he calls me is if he is coming to pick me up so we can hangout. How do I get him to call me more instead of just texting. The day before yesterday for example I called him and he said he would call me back and he didn't call just text I didn't answer back. Last night he text and I didn't answer back as well it's been this way for 3days. The last text he sent today was that "I have forgotten about him". When I haven't I just want him to call is that so much to ask. I don't mind the text messaging I don't want him to get comftarble where he feels he doesn't have to put the effort into calling me so it could be more personal.

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28

Texting,texting, now it is an issue on dating, it so impersonal, especially if someone is couting you.. I my opinon I think he is not into you, he should be more respectful and call you and you already requested it to him and he did not care and keeps texting you, well move on, do not text him back as you have done or calling him again...maybe if he cares, he will put things clear with you and apologized but I doubted. MOVE ON... Good luck

- Response by pemby8, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Send him a text that says: This is lame as hell, I'm dumping and I doubt you care, sorry you had issues talking on the real phone bye."

Then move on lmao, how stupid..

- Response by sharonpeters, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

Sometimes men just dont know what we women wants, they dont understand what is going on in our mind. So, if he doesnt at all sounds like a clear cut disinterest in you, why dont you try to cultivate some ways of getting along with each other if he is worth ur effort. Its only 2 months into the dating and this is suppose to be the time when both of u is exploring each other. If u deprive him of the rights to get to know u better of ur likings, preference and behaviour... how is he going to correct his mistakes and get along? Sometimes, u need to be straightforward, be subtle or hinting if u dont feel comfortable with being so blunt.

It happen to me. I called him... and try to say in a teasingly way that i miss him but i dont feel he is missing me without his calls. And he started calling more often. See, u need to guide him. Sometimes, he is probably occupied with his jobs and all, have u try to understand him why he didnt call or didnt manage to return ur calls? If all is attempted and he is still behaving this way... it could be this is him and has nothing to do with his interest in you OR probably he is just not interest in you. Anyhow, u can tell by other aspect of the relationship.

- Response by A Creative, Female, 29-35, Auckland

With only 2 months invested, things are already stupid, just let it go! He is not interested in you the way you want him to be. You are merely in his circle of women.. someone to keep hanging on in case he wants companionship, but right now all you are is a friend. You see this as more important and meaningful than what it is. You two are just BUDDIES, so there is no need to worry about what he does or says or anything. Go out with other guys and have fun. Text him and tell him how your dates are going. That is what you need to do.

Read 10 Texting Rules for Dating Singles
http://survivingdating. com/?p=291

- Response by msheartbeat, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, San Francisco, Self-Employed