What is the most romantic thing a guy (or girl) has ever done for you?
Dating / 6:56 AM - Friday August 14, 2009

My boyfriend lately has been leaving me really sweet notes in the morning, before he goes to work. He'll surprise me, and put them places, like on the refrigerator, and there will be a big note taped to it, saying, "OPEN ME". Then, when I do, I noticed, he's made breakfast for me - and he HATES to cook. He's been just wonderful lately. Do little things like that just make you fall in love all over again? I kind of think I'm falling...:)

- Asked by kasialace51, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35

that is soooo sweet! awe... For some reason all men I've dated thought/think they need to do soemthing big and expensive. The most chic romantic thing was a trip to Latin American countries. He arranged everything in advance, like in the movies. He told me to pack for 10 days, my swim suits, walking/dancing shoes and evening gowns. he'd play a romantic music to wake me up and reserve a hotel room every other weekend where we'd have champagne and candle lit romantic dinner. Next morning we'd go home and get my child and have a brunch altogether. Oh he made me feel like a real Queen!
However, my current boyfriend is very sweet too. He COOKS for me. No man has ever really cooked from scratch. He wakes up in the morning before I do and makes my favorite berry waffles and/or pancakes, omlets,muffins, cupcakes... he too took me to a seaside where we had wonderful time. :)) In winter he'd treat me with champagne in front of fireplace and give massage. he also sends me bouqets of roses/lillies to my office with sweet notes in them.
My ex-husband put a ring in one of the red roses for me to find when I woke up. It was on the night stand.
there are so many more romantic things that men have done for me. I spoil them like crazy too. The romantic gestures are all sweet and nice but above all, I really appreciate when he looks deep into my eyes and caresses me. There is nothing more romantic than that!

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Moscow, Other Profession

One time the old lady just said "Have at it!" and put her butt in the air. She didnt talk for the rest of night. That my friends, is romance.

- Response by poopsock, A Life of the Party, Male, 66 or older, Celebrity

thats the most amazing special thoughtful loving thing EVER.

- Response by kianee, An Engaged Girl, Female, 26-28

his simple gestures really are sweet. maybe he found out about your "harmless flirtations" with your neighbor and that is his way of stepping up to othe plate! (lol)

- Response by divadancer2, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

sounds like you are a WORDS OF AFFIRMATION kind of girl. if that's what fills up your love tank, then i'm happy for you!

i'm more a physical love type of guy. and the most romantic things my fiancee has ever done for me centers around that.

One of the most sweet things I remember was when an ex and I used to read to each other in bed.

It's funny you said about your boyfriend making breakfast, because that was what I was going to say was one of the most romantic things my boyfriend has done. I also eat particular things and he'd paid attention to all my requirements.

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Student