Do girls perfer muscle cars or japenese imports?... like would you rather date a muscle man or
Dating / 3:21 PM - Thursday August 13, 2009

an import man?

- Asked by joeycup26, A Guy Critical, Male, 22-25, Newark

i could honestly not care less about a guys car, although i suppose muscle cars can be kind of cool.

- Response by jeangenie, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28

too old for you now, but I would rather date somebody with a
future, an education and a good personality

- Response by nightlark, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 56-65, Artist / Musician / Writer

Honda.........but only if she was built like Hulk Hogan.

- Response by joeblow1234, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Whitehorse, Artist / Musician / Writer

I got daughters in your age range and they aren't looking at the cars fella drive. They are looking at "potential for earnings and the ability to live below one's means in order to increase real wealth instead of perceived wealth."

- Response by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

As long as the car is presentable and he buys gas and maintenance, it doesn't matter to me, it's the guy not the car.However when it comes to what I drive..

Give me my Lincoln navi..it'll 4-wheel where grass won't grow and tank over 2 feet of snow. lol..;D

- Response by dreamspinner, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Chicago

Sigh. As you get older this just changes from muscle car to sports car to luxury sedan. Yes, the less efficient, less practical, more expensive car will make more women interested in you. Women are such idiots for being drawn to this and men are idiots for pandering to it.

If only there were more women out there with cute girl next door looks who sincerely preferred a white picket fence type of guy who made responsible financial decisions, who cared about the environment, who was stable instead of unstable, who was sweet on the inside instead of dark and mysterious. With no hesitation I would gladly pass on a life of sex with 100 swimsuit models for a life with just one of these types of women. Not that sex with hot chicks is bad, just realize that hot chicks are common and finding a woman you would want to spend your life with is something you may only find once in lifetime (if you are lucky). In my opinion becoming the man that mrs right would want is the better path.

- Response by bailarenfuego, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Technical

import... but only because they look newer and i'm not a fan of old cars that have no technology.

- Response by amandamac88, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Regina

what he drives isn't that important to me as long as its not a death trap.

- Response by psychoticbabe1, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Other Profession

<--- Neither, I'm into trucks :)

- Response by surovcak, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Houston, Who Cares?

Cars don't have anything ti do with dating someone unless you are between the ages of 14-20!!!!!!!

Does that mean I gets ta keep my ole pick-em-up? Since I gots a job, that is?

- Response by beemerdoc, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Celebrity

I'd rather date the man and not the car. If she is only with you for the car then your going nowhere fast either way.

- Response by sforshelly, A Life of the Party, Female, 46-55, Managerial