How do you get a guys interest back after you slept with him?
Dating / 8:05 AM - Thursday August 13, 2009

how do you get a guys interest back after you slept with him?

Met this guy online we emailed back and forth than moved to texting. Went out hit it off. Spent night at his house no sex. Went out following weekend and that next morning we had sex. Went out that night met his friends. Had sex the next morning as well. Now I don't hear from him anymore. How do I regain his interest. He had been chasing me hard.

Update: August 13, 2009.
Here is a little more detail to the story. Saturday morning when he went to have sex with me I went to pull back. He told me "trust me you already have me". We went out that night I stayed with him and we went out Sunday night as well. Monday morning I left. Monday evening we were texting he asked if I knew i had left my pillow I said I had because I didn't want to wake him, and tuesday he text me than he disappeared. Thursday I text no reply, than I called. I left a mssg to call me back. Saw him online and sent an email telling him we had rushed too soon into sex as I wasn't ready. I took ownership of having done so and told him when he asked me to trust him I chose to do so. Told him I would like to still see him but without the sex or me being in relationship mode. Told him I would just like to date him. He responded that was fine with him and he respected that. I texted him later that day and he answered. I have not made contact with him since and that was last friday. I have not heard from him since either.

Do you really have to...bt i would suggest you ask him if was only interested in sex and if he says no,then tell him you are more that interested

- Response by magdik, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Johannesburg, Science / Engineering

ignore him and when he does call say can i call u right back? if he says ok hang up dont call 4 a few days make up some wild story how u forgot to call him. say ur sorry and if he dont ask you out after 20 mins hang up give up.

And it sounds like he caught what he wanted..... now its' back to the play list. Sounds like you found a sex searcher, all they do is hit and run. :(

- Response by loseing, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

why would you want to? it's quite obvious he's a pig.

- Response by beanielou, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Halifax, Who Cares?

he was chasing u hard until he got what he really wanted. he wanted the sex and he got it from u. So to him he doesn't want anything else.I guess if u want to get something more out of the relationship other then sex u should try to get to know the guy better before u have sex.

If all he was after was some sex then you already messed up.
As my own personal rule I dont have sex before 3 months.

- Response by misssparkle, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Atlanta, Administrative

He got what he wanted. It was the thrill of the chase. He used you. You should move on.

Disappearing after sex means this guy doesn't care about your feelings. Even if you did the corpse routine in bed he owed you at least an email saying he wasn't interested anymore. If you are clueless about why he did this then send an email asking what went wrong and that you expected more from him than to just disappear. Consider that email your closure and move on.

- Response by bailarenfuego, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Technical

u can play the game and he might eventually be hunting u again. but honestly, u probably won't want him after that point. ur gonna see him for what he really is and ur so gonna be over him. so, actually, u did urself a favor and wasted no time in seeing his true colors.

- Response by nicky711, A Thinker, Female, 36-45