Why doesn't he call and only texts?
Dating / 7:57 AM - Thursday August 13, 2009

Why doesn't he call and only texts?

I've been dating him for 2 months now and we haven't had sex. Everything is been good except he doesn't call anymore like he would before. I know that before it was probably to get me more into him. He mostly texts alot but sometimes is nice to hear his voice. Now he doesn't call me and I call him he doesn't pick up. So I text him telling him why he doesn't pick up and he says he will call me back and doesn't but texts back. I really don't like to tell him to call me because I don't feel I need to he should just want to do it. I don't know if it has anything to do with him losing interest because he texts me even when he lets say is out somewhere. The only time he calls me is if he is coming to pick me up so we can hangout. How do I get him to call me more instead of just texting. Last night for example I called him and he said he would call me back and he didn't call just text I didn't answer back? What should I do?Please Help.

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28

You did the right thing. Don't answer back and don't call him.
Actually, I wouldn't even answer the phone. Be his priority, not his option.

- Response by livestolaugh, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Managerial

in this instance it sounds to me like he won't answer becasue he's doing something else...and it's easy to text if u are doing something else or if u are with something else.he probably isn't as interestedin u becasue u won't or haven't had sex with him. he's not worth your time...and he's not your boyfriend. bevcasue if he were he would answer the phone when u called and not just text u.

As hard as this is to do,you need to act in a manner that screams at him that 'you are not interested'you are,have,moved on!

This action,demonstrates your strength(s)primarily that of being INDEPENDANT!

Men,women,we really don't like pleading,needy,begging, questions,
demands...even if he chatted before,I mea,that doesn't atter.He realizes he has you,your attention,and you continue to
state this in your mannerisms,conduct,of needy.

Don't see him, don't answet,text,get involved in others,passion,friends ..missing someone is good,and he needs to feel this,and should he not...well, tie always tells us what we need to know.

Popular quote'past behavior is a predictor of future behavior'Get it??!!

- Response by enjoyindoin, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Tampa, Consulting

You SURE your the only chick in his life girly?

- Response by misssparkle, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Atlanta, Administrative