If you havent heard from a guy who in 5 DAYS do you give up & NEVER SPEAK to him ever again?
Dating / 10:01 PM - Wednesday August 12, 2009

My ex bf and I started dating again after 3 long months of slowly talking about getting back together.

We only broke up because his ex wife was jealous and reentered the picture when we were officially a couple. She used their son and all kinds of excuses to see him AFTER ignoring him and refusing to see him for a year! He canceled some of our dates when she had fishy car break downs and got lost driving.

Anyway we've had two good dates and he talked about how he wants me to cook for him again and that he misses me. He also kept acting flirty and asked me for sexy photos. That was 2 weeks ago.

The only strange thing that happened recently as a clue is he deleted my 5 little comments on his Facebook photos about his son from last few months, deleted most of my comments on his status/links on Facebook and suddenly blocked me from viewing his wall/posting on it (I can only see status/links/photos now)

The same day he ADDED his ex wife. I called him on it and he said he didn't know why I couldn't post. Since then, we talked last Friday.

He acted nice, and said again he is glad I'm not moving away (I was going to, but stayed since we seem to be getting back together)

I asked him what he was up to on the weekend and he said ballgame with his son.

Well, it's now Tuesday and I havent heard from him in 5 days. I called him and texted on Sunday.
I see he has been online regularly the last 3 days. But he is ignoring me on purpose. I know his business partner and we chatted and I tried to figure out if they're under stress. (they're movie producers). His business partner said "no", my ex bf is doing great and why do I ask.

So since I havent heard from him in FIVE DAYS is it time to just run screaming and never speak to him again?

yep.... if I'm in a relationship and more than about 36 hours with no call..... See ya.... I mean without a helluva reason.....

Srew your ex... he's an asshole

- Response by nicolegillenwater, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

It looks to me like its time to live your life, as if he weren"t in it. :(

If he contacts you, cool! I wouldn't be counting on it though...

...It seems that they have not figured out to move past the divorce. Until they do, it is moot to try and make a place for yourself in his life.

He's back with his ex... move on. Sorry

- Response by destinyseeker, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Teaching

I suggest you just kind of ease on down the road. and get on with your life.
Sounds like he's a being cruel by leading you on. Some do that and feel good, that we give them the power to do so.

Flip him off. you dont have to take such crap as that.

- Response by dreamspinner, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Chicago

Some guys like to play that ignoring game, I hate it with a passion. I would try one more time, he ignores you then let it go. I know that is easier said then done, I have tried that with my ex. If you still see him online, he hasn't deleted you from his messenger or anything else then that is a good sign, if he really wasn't speaking to you at all, he would do that. So be patient. if you and him are truly meant to be, it will..you don't have to do a thing.

- Response by debski, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Detroit, Science / Engineering

Sorry to say but it sounds like you're second choice.

- Response by cubbiegal, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Administrative

I think it's a second choice for you.
http://www.global-cell- phones.com

- Response by chinaphone, A Career Woman, Female, 26-28, Guangdong, Who Cares?