Do all men sweat excessively during sex?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:59 PM - Wednesday August 12, 2009

do all men sweat excessively during sex?

I resently became sexually active and my boyfriend is the only man I've slept with, but during sex he sweats so much that I sometimes get turned off. I mean sweat sometimes run into my eyes, it's like a river sometimes. He's not fat, just a little bulky and he always seems to be hot even when I'm not. But what I want to know is do all men sweat that much during sex, enough to soak a small face towel?

- Asked by fabulos22, A Thinker, Female, 26-28

My guy puts quite a workout into sex , and he does occasionally sweat. I kinda like it when he is thrusting away on top of me and a drop of sweat hits me in the face. And when both our bodies get all sweaty as we are trying to hang on to one another. Its great!

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

I've had sex with 4 different people in my life and the first 3 didn't sweat more than normal and I mean a little sweat on the forehead and I'm one to go at it for hours . But the third literally almost drowned me, like it was so disgusting I lost feeling and could only focus on not catching any in my eyes or mouth and no matter what position we were in I found him drenched from head to toe in sweat. I don't think it's normal at all especially when you're not doing much work and it's not hot.

- Response by simone325698, A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28

Have sex in the shower... problem SOLVED!

- Response by georgiagirl404, A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25

I didn't used to sweat much at all. Only when exerting myself excessively. I now think it was unhealthy. Since I've gotten in great shape, I sweat much more freely and profusely. Maybe you should try another position.

- Response by quikslvr, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Farming

um...no. Even with my somewhat limited experience I can tell you that everyone sweats differently! lol ~ and I've had the mildly mutually sweaty experience as well as the excessively sweaty experience. And some sessions are more passionate than others too. The hike to El Dorado entails a lot of exercise!

- Response by ocelotspot, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Try running a fan with an open window whilst engaged in coitus. I do have a tendency to heat up,but my ass get cold! haha! yeah..

- Response by scumpig45, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Las Vegas, Celebrity

thats love sweat, baby bird

- Response by sosensitive, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35

Most sweat, yes, and everyone's different.

Maybe help him out a little and be more active? Not to say you aren't, I'm just not sure what the solution is...

He's certainly giving his all, though.

- Response by snafu, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Toronto, Financial / Banking

He's overweight.

Thus.. he sweats more.

Just a little perspective for you...

I'm not dating currently, and I, for one, would give just about anything to have a hot, sweaty man on top of me right now! IJS

- Response by myowntwofeet, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Los Angeles, Other Profession

No. I don't.

- Response by chessplayer, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Administrative

Tell him to get an EKG. Could be a heart issue. Really, I'm serious, my first fiance had a heart condition, he used to sweat Excessively under any type of stress, even standing with the groomsmen at his brother's wedding.

- Response by trueseeker82, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

I'm not, but when I was younger-- your guy's age, actually-- my back would sweat up like crazy when I climaxed.
My last partner was dripping all over me during one of our romps, and she had to go turn on the ceiling fan.