Why would a woman tell her new boyfriend about her ex's penis size?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:35 PM - Tuesday August 11, 2009

I never asked and, honestly, don't care. But she brought it up that it 'hurt' during sex and so she didn't really enjoy sex with him. She says she's much happier with my average size. But why would she even bring it up?

It was an objective observation on her part and somewhat of a back handed compliment. Get over your overly sensitive...my penis isn't as big as his was crap. Really....that serves no purpose whatsoever. If I walked around thinking some other chicks boobs were bigger and better stacked then mine all the time I'd have shot myself by now!

- Response by joybird, A Player, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

cause she's a VERY INSENSITIVE BITCH. you should have said something about how tight your ex-girlfriend was and that she had bigger boobs and nipples.

what a PATHETIC EXCUSE for a WOMAN!

If I learned anything from being 'compared' to my guy's exes, it's that no matter how much I try to figure out why he would make comments about how much 'bigger' their breasts were or how much 'tighter' their asses were, I would have had an insecure complex that would have driven me crazy...she was probably just trying to say that she liked having sex more with you and that you were a better lover but it came out sounding like she was 'comparing'...take it with a grain of salt and try to find the 'positive' in it because from what it sounds like, she has said she is happier with you...:D

just to let you know her ex was hung like a horse. there is no other reason. sorry pal.

- Response by jackstraw, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Ouch...I'm guessing that was not so much fun to hear.

My guess is she just wanted to let you know what she USED to have, and how much better it was, just in case you didn't know what a lucky guy you *are*.

Still, ouch :( Sorry man...

- Response by kaffroake, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

i think that THEY think it will make you feel better about your small dick (if they have to comment, then they think its small). " that other guy was so big that i could barely get it inside me, but i managed to do it 2-3 times a night...when i wasnt sucking it....but this little penis of yours...wow, it fits just right...i hardly know its there...". they think you want all that honesty. could you imagine if you said. wow, i really like these small tits.....my ex had those big d cups which used to make it so hard to try to fit them in my hands and mouth. your b cups are my favorite...and that untrimmed bush...right on!

- Response by painless63, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55

She was trying to reassure you that sex is better with you, using the wrong words. She didnt mean any harm. She was trying to praise you but fell in the trap of making a comparison. Dont hold it against her

- Response by secilia, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Athens, Body Work

Perhaps the comment made more sense in the context of your conversation? This is one of those things that should make you scrutinize her behavior and see if a pattern of lacking empathy starts emerging. It would also be a good decision not to make any long term plans until you feel more secure she is long term material.

- Response by bailarenfuego, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Technical

She WANTS you to know that you are better in bed than her ex. I hate that she had to say it like that, but I think that's what she was doing.

I think it was her way of saying how much she enjoyed having sex with you. As a man all we hear is that we are smaller then the guy before us.

- Response by tleeb, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Dallas, Other Profession