How many women would give a bj on the first date with a guy????
Sex & Intimacy / 3:12 PM - Monday August 10, 2009

Or that matter even jump into bed with them??? WHY?????????

- Asked by barbb, An Alternative Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Somebody awfully desperate? lol or they just like to give BJs to strangers? They like to live dangerously

- Response by dragonswagg, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Because they're sluts.

- Response by augustbaby82, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, New York, Financial / Banking

NNNNNNNNNNever. That's just nasty. On both accounts. I would like to think anyone I might date would have the same feelings. It's just horrible, imo, to jump into the sack with the first person you meet. These days, I require all but a complete background check on the guys that I go out with. Their finances are their own. But as far as I see it, better safe than sorry.

- Response by tortureu2, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

Okay . . . I'll admit I've done it . . . but that's past and done with. I've decided that I prefer "meaningful" sex . . . so . . . no more.

- Response by carinabay, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Lawyer

You know the only time I ever had sex onthe first date was due to her pretty much throwing it at me and then getting upset when I didn't take up the offer. I mean I had known her for years, but that didn't mean I was ready to bed her then and there. When I say upset, I mean crying and saying I thought she was ugly. I calmed her down and tried to explain it to here, but it finally came down to the fact that she wanted to have sex.

I wouldn't. it doesn't have anything to do with my feeling easy for doing so. i just can't see myself being that intimate with a total stranger.

- Response by butterflyz, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Student

I have had a few that pulled down my pants and did me right where I was. From bars to bathrooms. Not some of my best moments. But still memorable. :D

- Response by painter3459, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

I waited around 3 months to go down on my boyfriend. It's like I planned it, like 3 months was the set off date of anything - but the sex we were having up until that didn't really leave room for blow jobs.

It also made it a real thrill for him when I did suddenly go south and he loved it! Needless to say, giving him head is now one of my favourite pass times!

We did 'jump into bed' on our first date, but that resulted in kisses and cuddles. What can I say, it felt right...

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Student

I have to admit to have done the one night stand thing... on purpose!! but i wouldn't do it again and i woudln't have sex with someone i cared about or who had potential on the first date. Sex clouds your judgement!!

- Response by joent612, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Tampa, Administrative

A lot more than admit to it.

Why? Because we're ADULTS and we're not ashamed to respond to sexual chemistry and attraction.. and we sure the hell shouldn't be apologizing to anyone for it.

For the life of me.. I will never.. NEVER.. understand the big deal about 1st date sex. If we end up in bed.. GREAT! Appreciate the moment!

I think young women have misunderstood women's rights and sexual liberty to mean sexual licentatious....and as a result they use no discernment whatsoever. They like their male counterparts have fallen into a philosophy of living that says instant and immediate gratification whether it be a happy family meal or an orgasm is what life is all about.

- Response by joybird, A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

bj on the first date...has never happened.

full blown sex on the first date...happened twice so far.

I've never done it myself, and although I don't condone rampant promiscuity, I am SICK of hearing people call out women for being sexual before "society" thinks they should be. Nobody bitches at the guys who GET the BJs. Aren't THEY "sluts" too?

Whose BUSINESS is it anyway? As long as both parties are legal consenting responsible adults, WHY does anyone CARE what other adults do in their PRIVATE sex lives? I just don't get the outrage.

Way back in my single days, I was rather naive but I never gave a bj on the first date; however I did have sex on the first date, call it physical attraction or chemistry. This was back in the day before Aids was discovered.

no me...thats so cheap and tasteless. i would never sleep with a guy right off even if i had the feeling that it could/would be nice. definatly i wouldn't give a guy a bj either.

I admit that I've done it when I was younger and didn't give a crap about myself or who I was having sex with...but I imagine there are others who have made the 'mistake' of doing something they regret...when I didn't love/care about myself, I didn't care about what others thought...:D

No I would not. Is he going to give me oral on the first date??? I don't think so. First dates are for learning about each other and how you feel and think and if you have anything in common. Other things come later.

To be honest, it just happens. Usually alcohol seems to be involved, and most girls seem to think a relationship is going to come out of it.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 26-28

Self control.

- Response by hands, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Hong Kong, Who Cares?