Is it safe to put Icy Hot on your testicles?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:26 AM - Monday August 10, 2009

Especially on a hot summer night so you can turn the a.c down to save on the bill.

- Asked by mmmmbeer, A Rebel, Male, 26-28, Toronto, Who Cares?

omg my roommate actually did this... I don't recommend it! It said it stung really bad!

- Response by cfaubion, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

Make sure you tie a string around them first... Might come in handy when they retract up into the warmth of your body...

Damn, let me edit this answer..

Go ahead, you obviously don't respect the little swimmers, and we wouldn't want you to breed anyway...

(I am joking, as I hope you are. I have a great deal of respect for the hydraulics of the male anatomy...)

- Response by siouxzen, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Guadalajara, Self-Employed

The menthol gold bond powder works better..... It's the one in the greenish container.

You been drinkin' again havent you? If you're wanting to save money, you need to turn the ac temp UP and make it warmer on a hot summer night.... LOL

It is better to have someone constantly lick your balls as you stick them in front of a fan. You can kill two birds with one stone on that one, you can fan away the nasty funk off those danglers!
Glad I could help sweettits!

- Response by ashmcawesome, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

Go ahead, I do.

- Response by trhjr1, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Retired

my Mistress rubs icy/hot on my balls a lot after she has me tied naked to the bed. it makes me confess anything she wants to know. it also makes me know who wears the pants in the relationship. she really really rubs it into my balls to the point it hurts soooo much I'm begging her to wipe it off and promising her anything.... she has done this to me over a 100 times so far no damage I know of but my sperm looks a little funny if she lets me have an orgasm afterwards...hopefully I won't go sterile.... but it's a lot of fun...well fun for her certainly not for me... but she likes it and that's all that matters... so far I'm not worried about it doing any lasting damage.

- Response by goodslave4u, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Construction