Why during sex i feel to wet and my vagina makes kinda like slushing noises?
Sex & Intimacy / 5:00 PM - Sunday August 09, 2009

I have a guy and we have been together i have only been sexually active with him and he wasn't able to finish beacause we both were very bothered with the noise coming from my vagina and i am pretty sure its not to much air sound it is something different, is there anything i can do to stop or prevent it from happening again

- Asked by A Sportif, Female, 22-25

Damn girl, you have a man's dream pussy. One that gets sloppy juicy. No lube needed. He must have been a virgin.

- Response by trhjr1, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Retired

OMG! If you don't know what is going on here, then STOP having sex immediately because you aren't mature enough to be doing so. Am I being judgemental? Probably. But honestly....the fact that you are so wet that you are actually making sloshing sounds, but you don't know what those sounds are?

C'mon.....STOP....talk to your mother or a close friend before continuing to have sex. If you are this ignorant (not stupid....ignorance implies not enough knowledge), then you need more info before you risk your own health.

- Response by ecgjyt, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Medical / Dental

sounds like you're just super wet. he should be happy about that instead of not.

- Response by busyb704, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

other then stop orgasming no. u are getting very wet and thats the sound that u hear becasue of it. thats actually a good thing. many women would kill to hear that sound.

your boyfriend should be happy that your that wet:) its a good sign for things to come:) as for the sound having sex is not perfect there will be things that you wouldnt expect to see/hear.

- Response by rockerchik3, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25

One word: music! Silent sex can be awkward...