My husband wants to watch me have sex with another man.
Sex & Intimacy / 8:16 PM - Saturday August 08, 2009

We separated 2 years ago and I was with another man for about 3 months. I was honest with him about things and realized I wanted to be with him. Now 2 years later he tells me all the time that he wants to watch me and another man have sex. He is obsessed with porn, and has even gone as far as looking at a picture from one of his "books" while we were having sex. When I confronted him he said that he feels this way because I cheated on him. Help?

Hun, this is wrong.
How can a man have respect for you after being dipped by someone other than your husband.
Your husband is very wrong.
If he wants this, he has not forgiven you and will never forgive you for a bad mistake.
I pity your marriage and your kids.

He feels that way because he wants his cake and eat it.

Ask him if you can watch him with another woman. Oh wait, he might like that.

...:)

I hope you do not go along with him and suffer great consequences!

- Response by A Father Figure, Male, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Ouch. What a sick way to get back at you.. don't you think?... IJS...

- Response by timeforanoverhaul, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

And why wouldn't you step out on a man like him. He's a total ass. What kind of person distracts themselves with a magazine/book while presuming to be engaged in any mastery level of love making. He's a total looser and in all honesty I'd be more inclined to file for divorce and fine someone more stable...mentally and more engaged in your sexually. There are just some lines IMO that signal the end of the relationship for they show an underlying contempt for you. That line has just been crossed. Get out.

- Response by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Ive been known to watch my wife have sex with another man. So do it and turn him on....I bet he will make it worth your while in the long run.

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, New Orleans, Transportation

He's angry & bitter, and hasn't let go of it yet.
Possibly.. never will.

Did you actually "cheat" on him, while you were together?

Or did this other man come into your life, after you officially separated? Separations don't make sense to me. You're either together or your not. If you're separated.. you're not together.

Therefore.. you're available.

Sorta.

Too much headache for me.

The bottom line is.. he's bitter & angry. I've be very concerned over how he could react. Because either he's latched onto a cuckold desire.. in which case he'll just roll over and let this happen..

..or it'll make him snap.

I wouldn't trust a guy in his position, making statements like that. Just the way you describe the situation.. makes me feel that something like this, will turn out very ugly.

He's mad you were with another guy.
He thinks if you do it in front of him, he will have the right to call it quits, and call you names.
This marriage is in Serious trouble. Serious!
Get to a therapist, like now! And, hope it helps.
If not, I see divorce in your future.

This i think has a lot to more with his porn obsession than him being mad about you being with another man.His mind is warped and the images he is watching is infecting his real life and basically,ruining it.

- Response by funygirl, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Chicago, Self-Employed

If u were with another guy when u were with him why not be when he requests it whats the difference at this point