Why shouldn't I kill myself?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1:37 PM - Saturday August 08, 2009

Why shouldn't I kill myself?

.

Update: August 08, 2009.
To the person asking "Give me 5 reasons why you should". 1. I'm a mid-twenties virgin and clueless about the opposite sex and unable to attract them. 2. I'm unemployed even though I have a college degree. 3. My family hates me. 4. I have no friends and everyone dislikes me. 5. I have nothing to live for.

In some cases it would be a relief to find out these were not really my friends and family!!!!!!!!!

Because the rotten depression that makes you think of doing so always goes away, be it sooner or later, in whatever degree. No one says life'll make you deliriously happy, but it certainly can be better and you'll never get there if you quit. Remember, success is getting up one more time than you've been knocked down.

- Response by cjennmom, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

Give me 5 reasons why you should????????

There are many many reasons why you shouldnt!!!!!! Depression is a powerful illness, but with the proper help and possibly meds. it can be controlled. And when it is these thoughts will subside.

- Response by 1sassychic, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Student

I saw a cartoon. It depicts a man jumping off from a tall building. On the way down, he sees all the bad/ugly/sad things happening in all the rooms he "passes by", and realizes that he's not alone, and not even as hopeless and helpless as some other people. He regrets, but "BANG"~ ... too late...

- Response by andreagillels, A Creative, Female, 26-28, New York

you are a young dude
there is alot to live for

yes thare are manu assholes in this world
you dont have to be one of them

stay alive and change

- Response by vank356, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Technical

Honestly, I don't know. If you really feel like you've got nothing to say or offer to the world and that the world has nothing that you can use to get some satisfaction from life then maybe you should. I will send flowers. Peace. :)

- Response by mortaune, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Student

First of all,change your outlook on life. The reasons you described,can be changed!!! Change the way you think and approach others. You will find that life should be taken one day at a time. You have alot to live for young man. make it happen..you can do it! :) muahhhhhhhhhh! ...Dbl;)

- Response by dblchocgrl07, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer

Get yourself a dog........then you'd have somebody to love, somebody that loves you unconditionally, somebody to take care of....and somebody that will greet you with yips and kisses when you walk through the door everyday. As far as sex....you are on your own THERE ...lol

- Response by A Creative, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

You shouldn't kill yourself because even though you may not feel it right now...you do 'influence' others in some way and having you kill yourself would only end the influence that you could have on others in the years to come...believe me, we are on this earth because of some 'great' reason and taking our own life is actually affecting more people than we know...besides, life wouldn't be the same for those who love you and 'admire' you...:D

If your family hates you you can realize on an intellectual level that they are wrong. Many people are unemployed right now even though they have a college degree. You have to reach out to people to have friends and not withdraw into yourself. And you will attract the opposite sex when you have a more confident picture of yourself. Everyone can get depressed but thinking you do not amount to anything is totally untrue. No one was put here to be human garbage. We all have our purpose and the clue is to find it. Are there things you are interested in that you could pursue?? Hobbies or join clubs to meet people. But you have to have the desire to make it work. I could have gone the way you are going but I knew full well I did not deserve what I got so I turned the other way. Don't let anyone make you feel you are worthless. The fact that you are here means you mean something.

well you are good at getting your point across. That should count for something.

1) Sex is overrated and the more frequent and meaningless the less fulfilled you feel. ( trust me)

2) The recession sucks but take up blogging you are a good writer.

3) Everyone's family hates them.........lol

4) If you aren't making friends you need to change your approach and join some social outtings etc

5) You are genuine and all that on the inside so you have that to live for.

Get a gym pass and a trainer thatll change your life bro.

- Response by seamandingo, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 26-28, Vancouver, Body Work

Ok, listen to me. Get help immediately. It sounds like you need to talk, and even though I don't know you, I do worry for you. Please don't do this. Consider the idea that whatever is currently making you unhappy will pass. Find the strength within you to turn your life around. Maybe you don't see it, but there ARE people who care for you. Hell, I don't even know you and I care. Nothing to live for? Please. My opinion is that we're all put on this earth for some purpose, even if we can't see it right now. Sometimes the hard times are challenges we're meant to overcome just to become better, stronger people. So you're a virgin? Trust me, there are plenty of girls out there who would gladly - um - "help you out". lol - I mean, God, go on spring break sometime and find some drunk chick - it's really not hard! Your life can be whatever you want it to be. Be strong. Don't give up on yourself. God put you here for a reason. Please believe this.

- Response by kasialace51, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35

and what about me? I'm not worth living for?

- Response by hotair, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, New Orleans, Transportation

If you can't find a reason to live for then how can we, only you can look inside yourself and see your worth.

- Response by anything08, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

God is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

But I do have an idea for you to consider.

- Response by thundermist04167, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

Please go get professional help.

You still have many years to find happiness.

- Response by trufflet, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

God wouldn't want you to do that. I know it seems grim right now but you have to hang on. Go out, meet new people, get a hobby, maybe go to grad school if you can't find a job..that is what I am doing.

- Response by debski, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Detroit, Science / Engineering

"1. I'm a mid-twenties virgin and clueless about the opposite sex and unable to attract them."

Most of us are largely clueless about the opposite sex. :) There was a time when you knew nothing about whatever you got your college degree in but you worked hard and STUDIED and now you know quite a bit. Quit wasting ur energy sulking and start an immediate and urgent quest to learn more about women. And remember..you don't need to learn how to attract "women" you need to attract "A woman". There are millions of them, you just need to meet the right one, and that's not easy for anyone.

2. I'm unemployed even though I have a college degree.

Watch the news tonight. Millions of people are unemployed and many have it worse than you. You don't have children to feed or a spouse to add pressure. You're better off than many.

3. My family hates me.

Most people have family drama. You can't choose you family. Instead of giving up on them though, maybe you should try to men things a little at a time. I guarantee that nobody in your family would want you to commit suicide.

4. I have no friends and everyone dislikes me.

Learn how to be better at being social. Anything you don't like about yourself can be changed. Social skills are SKILLS and can be learned. Start with "How to Win Friends and Influence Others" by Dale Carnegie.

5. I have nothing to live for.

Then find something. Quit being depressed about the way things are and get excited about the way things will be. Envision a better tomorrow then turn your sadness into an urgent need to make that tomorrow a reality.

- Response by playhouse933, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

Enlist in the military-- that'll give some meaning to your life.

- Response by 1racerx, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

It's more likely that you should seek counseling and probably some kind of anti-depressants. It's more likely than not a chemical imbalance that's not allowing you to evaluate your situation and strategically think your way out of the bubble.

- Response by butch007, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Philadelphia, Artist / Musician / Writer

I felt the same way at your age at times. Believe me, things do tend to get better with time. You really need to seek therapy, as it sounds like you're in a deep depression right now.

It's your life, do with it as you see fit. If you're not happy, you have infinite reasons to change your present situation. You're young and have your WHOLE life in front of you. Don't look for anyone to give you reasons to life or die. It's your life.

- Response by rhunt0210, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

simple.. YOU WERE GIVEN THIS LIFE BECAUSE YOUR STRONG ENOUGH TO LIVE IT...that quote changed my outlook and i hope it does yours

- Response by cjad223, A Life of the Party, Female, 26-28, Self-Employed

Because God loves you. He has a plan for you let it take its coarse. Concern your self about other people and not your self. Be positive and it will come back to you, it make take some time it will. Get up and tell everyone you see good morning, ask a stranger how they are, you will see a difference.

- Response by sam00, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65

I don't know.
http://www.global-cell- phones.com

- Response by chinaphone, A Career Woman, Female, 26-28, Guangdong, Who Cares?

Hell I don't know. You tell me.

- Response by trhjr1, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Retired