As a woman, once you hit 30, are you considered old by the average person?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 11:36 AM - Friday August 07, 2009

My wife is 33 and people never know what to say to her.

We went out to eat last night, me I look my 35 years, her who looks 22 and our three kids age 11 and under. Like always the waitress gives her a look and you can tell that she's trying to figure out if she is my wife and the mother or the nanny, or my second wife....

She loves it because they usually end up asking her for her ID just to look at the age on it, and then they go on and on about how good she looks and are these ALL her kids, because there is no way she could look like that after 3 kids....and on and on and on and......

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

No.

Maybe by anyone in their teens or younger. But not by anyone else.

Honey, are you serious? I have shoes that are more than 30 years old....no, dear, 30 is the new 60.

No. You are still very young and pretty.

- Response by fly404high, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Frankfurt, Other Profession

Everyone is old to a teenager even 21 year olds but to the average person 30 is young. Rosey

Well maybe by your average teenager or 20 something, but as you get closer to 30 it no longer seems old!

to a fool, yeah...

- Response by 1gadfly, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

I don't think so. I have a gf who is 42 yrs old and can party down with the twenty somethings.
todays 40 y/0 is said to be yesterdays 30 y/0..

I'D SAY DONT WORRY ABOUT BEING 30..ENJOY YHE PRESENT.

- Response by dreamspinner, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Chicago

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH HAHA!!!! You are as young as you feel! I'm 40 and feel 25.

- Response by depecheduran, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

Only by those under 30.

No, only by the kids that cant even fathom 25 yet.

That is what is nice about being a guy we are usually never considered too old but with females the general rule is they are after 30

Time is an illusion, quote by albert einstein. Time is man made, on earth before man came there was no such thing, if an animal could speak and you asked what time is it? they would say right now, and thats all there is right now and all that has ever been. 30 man made years is nothing, most women look much better in their 30's than twenties! look at the celebs

- Response by razcar, A Career Man, Male, 29-35