Why Do Men Expose their Genitals on the Internet?
Sex & Intimacy / 5:39 AM - Friday August 07, 2009

Why is it a large percentage of the men I have met through popular matching websites want to expose themselves to me via webcam or photographs? Is this a psychological issue with these men? Are they only after one thing, sex? Is this a warning sign to stay away from the most popular matching websites and that all the good guys are taken or married to Mr.right?

Call me out of touch or crazy, but I have found men do give you the chance to DISS THAT SORT OF BEHAVIOR before they begin it. You do get a hint from them before the pictures begin to fly. And, if you have not led them to believe, that it is acceptable TO YOU, they will not send them.

So, I would re-evaluate what you are saying to these people to lead them to think, those sorts of pictures would be welcome.

I have NEVER HAD ONE sent to me and I have been around a very long time. Even on here; you get guys that will attempt to get close and you KNOW where it is going. That is when you STOP ANSWERING THEIR emails. When you spot a TROLL, YOU STOP ALL CONTACT WITH THEM.

there are some of us left...maybe its all they have to be proud of.

- Response by hwyrider, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Retired

I think you are meeting more than your fair of perverts and you might be too flirty with them and leading them on. When you first meet a guy talk about gardening or sports, keep it light at first. If you start off talking about sex, orgasms, and tits then you will prob get a lot of dick pics.

- Response by rickstevens, A Couch Potato, Male, 29-35

I don't think all men do this. It's hard to find a good guy...just keep hoping there are still some good ones still there that want to meet a good girl.

If you allow this to happen they will keep sending them. Just tell them you don't want this....if they don't continue to talk with you then no worries they weren't meant for you. Be better than that.

They too want to show.

Female exposure is far more on net.

- Response by counsellor, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 66 or older, Delhi, Self-Employed

Never wanted to send myself to women that way, to me it's a little rash and forward. I want a sweet woman not someone that would like that kind of stuff sent to them.....

- Response by loseing, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I don't believe it is a large percentage of men or you are on the wrong sites. When you are approached by these kind of men..you report them to the web site. Nobody should have to deal with these clowns unless you are on porn sites. Some men think with their lower head versus their upper one.. Check your ad as well to make sure it isn't being misunderstood. Rosey

Beats me.. exposing my parts would run someone off, not attract them, lol.
But.... I see more women exposing boobs and cleavage.. just look at the avatars here in AO.. the bras, cleavage, etc.

because they know deep down... we want to know!!

yes, you need to avoid these men and these sites because they are after 1 thing!!

No, not all the good guys are taken... i found mine on the internet and he's the best guy i've ever met. I've dated a lot and 95% were good guys, just not the guy for me!

- Response by joent612, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Tampa, Administrative