Is it ever cool to stick a vegetable up your ass?
Sex & Intimacy / 4:21 AM - Wednesday August 05, 2009

I'm just saying. My bf has this "anal" thing going on, and clearly, he has strange sexual fantasies. He wants me to get myself off and then he wants to stick the cucumber in my behind. Is this ever ok? Has anyone done this? Is this in any way normal or a common thing?

WTF?!! lol that's way over my line of sexual comfort. You know I watched that Talk Sex With Sue Johnson and one female caller said that her man like to stick "foreign objects" in her vagina. One example was a goldfish as well as a carrot!!!! Yeah, so idk if thats common but it's definately not normal in my book. I mean there's a thin line between eating food off each other and sticking the food up ur ass.

- Response by TheSshhmoe, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Student

I would not really CARE what he wanted. If anything the size of a cucumber was going to be inserted any anybody's butt, it WOULD BE HIS!

To me, this is what happens when LOVE is fading and plain old love making, is no longer interesting or stimulating to someone. We all have to draw lines and set limitations. This would certainly be where I set mine.

Sounds to me like the Honey Moon is definately over for someoene.

Well..........common overall? Probably. Guys like to play with their women in a sexual manner and we try to find different items that intensifies the situation for us. Some guys want to use dildos or other sexual devices. Your BF wants to use a cucumber...which is still in the shape of a "penis" overall. So, common? I can't really answer that. Do I think your BF is "odd" for wanting it? No.

- Response by ecgjyt, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Medical / Dental

be sure to use the seedless variety that comes pre-wrapped in plastic with decorative patterns and lots of nice colors. statistics are very much in your favor when the cuke is used for vaginal penetration. however, when used for anal penetration the risks to you and your partner grow exponentially. when you finally get to eat the cuke in a salad, every bite causes a really high-pitched fart to be emitted into the environment.

pass the ranch dressing, would ya'?

uhhh girl this aint bout if its normal or not, or if ppl agree or not, or if ur man likes it or not... this be bout u and only u, personally i would not like to get anything up my ass, so its bout how u feel bout it, stand your grown if he truly loves u he will respect ur desicion and if u aint sure, u can tlk to him bout it idk, like come up wit sumtin... like u can try but if u dont like it n u say stop u mean stop n his ass betta stop... idk girl like i said its bout how u feel and wat u want.

good luck i hope u make the right desicion for u

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Seattle

sounds like your man has some homosexual tendencies. are you sure he's straight? sounds like he's NOT a 0 on the kensey scale (0=heterosexual, 1-5=bi, 6=homosexual). straight guys don't fantasize about having a d!ck (or something shaped like it) shoved up their a$$.

I guess it's normal for you two....

Just one question.....

Are you going to use the cucumber afterwards to put in your salad? If you do, you may want to wash it first.....unless you think that's not normal.....

- Response by richard77, A Jock, Male, Who Cares?, Self-Employed

its normal...that's what phallus shaped vegetables are for...
even says so on the instructions that come with them...

- Response by kramer, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

A cucumber? Well, I wouldn't say that's normal, but who am I to judge? If he's interested in anal play, and you're open to it as well...then you two should try a toy suited for that purpose, instead of a vegetable.

- Response by nytewulf, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I'm sorry, draw the line here. If he wants to stuff a cucumber up your butt, ask him to stuff it up his ass first, then leave. Your boyfriend is just useing you for his own intertainment, and not thinking of your health at all. You are his toy, let him be his own toy and pass on his goofy ideas of fun sex!!!

- Response by loseing, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I like veggies, pickle size cucumber would be fine

but that is me . And his fantasies are just that .

Let him know it is to out there for you but you would like to

expreiment in an other way. Use your imagination.

what would you like for him to do ?

You can take this and make it to your advantage .

You can play it until he cant take it any more

get creative.

i never put a cucumber in my gf/so ass but i have put them in the vagina...she seemed to enjoy it but it was just to play.....never really became a regular thing.

- Response by painless63, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55

ask to shove it up his ass with no lube. see how fast he leaves.

- Response by rantingmadman, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Transportation

yes it is fine..;P

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

perhaps he doesn't have a dildo and wants to see what it looks like from a different angle?? honestly, if you havent had anything else up there, a cucumber is the LAST thing you want going up first! It's WAYYYY too big. I can't imagine any guy wanting to put something besides his dick or a dildo in your ass. It's hard for me to even imagine him wanting to put a dildo in there.

It's not going to damage you (aside from size) anymore than a penis would but i would still put a condom on it... insectasides.. and try a carrot first!!

- Response by joent612, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Tampa, Administrative

true story: this dude had a cucumber lodged way up his rectum and he couldn't pull it back out. apparently, he stuck it up there so far that his anal sphincter sucked it back up and ended in his colon. the cucumber had to be surgically removed abdominally.
lesson: it's okay to play but make sure that you don't insert way too far when you get carried away since you don't have a string on the other end of the cuke to pull it back out.

- Response by mzcommitmentphobe, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Hospitality

If your cool with it and even enjoy it, then its cool.

My wife and I figured out a long time ago if we enjoy something and its generally safe then its cool to do.

- Response by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

USE A DILLDOE LOL

- Response by norcalfemale, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Don't use a carrot cause it could break and get stuck up your ass. Ask any ER worker and they'll tell you like once a week they get someone in there with something lodged in their ass that couldn't come out and had to be surgically removed.

- Response by lmarks, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

sorry but this is so funny. why would you want anything stuck up your ass? much less a vegetable?

i can't quit laughing.

- Response by jess_412, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Medical / Dental

you probably wouldn't get anything larger than a carrot up your butt, and then there is a danger that said carrot could break off and get stuck up there, and you'd be on your way to your local emergency room for a carrot-ectomy. (Actually, not a joke. Surgeons take all kinds of things out of people's behinds, including shot glasses.)

No that's f'ed up? I mean what does he think is member isfor?

- Response by baybreeze69, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Oh HELL no! Yuck!

- Response by A Player, Female, 29-35, Retail

lots of people like things stuck in their butt but you cannot use tings that don't have a backstop. Cuz they can and will get stuck there if your not careful. So a dildo with a base is good. The base is bigger than the butthole and cannot get sucked up. Maybe he should try a dildo or a real penis and you could watch or do orals on him while he gets it.

- Response by A Sportif, Female, 22-25, Consulting

It wont devolve. I just had this happen to me I tried pushing and everything. It would not move, i was scared. Then i found a position, get a chair, get on your knees in front of it. Put your belly button on the edge of the seat bow your back and put your head on the backrest. Now you HAVE TO JUST RELAX in this position the item will align with your anus and it will start to slip down you do not push till you feel it start to move. once it does Push and it feels like a big crap. Stay in this position for 30min at least. It didn't take that long for me but It wroth a try before you run to the doc. I hope this helps someone.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older

ummm..... bahahaha :) NOOOO! most def. this is not cool!i think it might be a large possibilty that yur man is either playing or thinking about playing for the other team. food object just awkward and gross. it would be a whole other story if he wanted to use his willy to get silly but this... this is very disturbing :( gud luck hun. hope yu said no.

- Response by nickshoney1991, An Engaged Girl, Female, 22-25, Retail