Do men love red nail polish on women? or any other kind?
Style & Beauty / 11:00 PM - Monday August 03, 2009

I usually wear a clear polish that just makes my nails look neat and shiny, but I am thinking of going wild and trying something like a dark blood red colour. What do you think? Do or Don't ?

- Asked by lola20, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Chicago, Executive

Go for it...try everything once in life:)

- Response by oneirishwitch, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65, Artist / Musician / Writer

"Knock yourself out". ;)

- Response by twocents47, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I love black nail polish on women!!

- Response by jb81v3, A Jock, Male, 26-28, Toronto

RED nail ,polish is HOT!!!!!!!!!!! and lipstick!!!!!!

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Transportation

Red is good. Red is right. Red works.

- Response by awsum1, A Life of the Party, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago

I keep my hands french manicured always. In my line of work, even good color would chip off in a few days & I dont want to have to change my polish that often.

I save the color for my toes & I say the brighter & bolder the better.

I think as long as your nails look well cared for & are not too long, men will think they look ok.

- Response by fbomb101, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Boston, Managerial

I think that as long as you are well groomed and nail are manicured, any color on them, just expresses your personal sense of style and can never be a bad or negative thing.

And, the beauty of polish is that: IT DOES COME OFF IN THE MORNING if you change your mind.

Bright colors are actually in right now; as stated in all the latest fashion magazines. Go for it!

- Response by randyl, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Technical

I do the same clear on the fingers and dark blood red on the toes. ... There are some lovely colours out there.. why not give it ago .