Has anyone tried wearing a remote vibrator out in public, like clubbing or movies or something?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:01 AM - Monday August 03, 2009

A girlfriend wants us to try it. She's interested in the butterfly thingy with the straps. I've heard it's way too noisy and makes a bulge in your skirt or pants. Also, if I feel I'm close to orgasm, and I shut it off, it's still there, pressed against me. I'm afraid I might have some huge embarrassment from an orgasm I couldn't stop. Someone else said we should check vibrating panties, whatever they are. Anyone tried just using a bullet?

not too long ago three of my friends and i wore remote vibrators out to a dance club with each of us having the remote for one of the other, so you are dancing and all of a sudden they press the button and it's all you can do to not orgasm on the dance floor......

- Response by coco, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Charlotte, Technical

Your life is pretty boring eh? You want to strap a vibrator on and then go dancing?

Couldn't you just go dancing and pick up a guy and let him handle the rest?

i think it would be quite fun .i kinda wanna try it:P its like katherine higels character from The Ugly Trueth lol :P if its anything like that im so doin it

- Response by rockerchik3, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25

We used to play around with the ones that are remote control.....while in a restuarant or what ever I could hit the switch and have her squirming in her seat. Lets just say she was quite "ready" when we got someplace we could have sex!

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, New Orleans, Transportation

My wife has a bullet... but its never been used in the context youre trying to use it.

Bullets are good though, just not really sure how you'd accomplish your goal *comfortably*.

- Response by dreamguide66, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Technical