My girlfriend wants to put fruit in my vagina & us eat it. Any ideas? Cherries on a string? She said
Sex & Intimacy / 5:23 PM - Sunday August 02, 2009

She thinks peeled green bananas but what if they break? Yeah, she's wild.

A banana is good to use. It slips right in and tastes wonderful mixed with a woman's juices. If it does break you can push it out with your muscles. Pop cherries in but without the string. You can push them out to where her toungue can reach them.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Retired

Jell-o

I know it's not a fruit, but it might feel good for ya, and SHE can eat it, you don't want to eat out of your own goods.

- Response by trueseeker82, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

That's disgusting.

you should never put anything with sugar in your vagina -- the natural yeast in your body will have a field day and it could very cause one mother of a yeast infection. I would stick to sugar free whip cream and skip the fruit.

- Response by cremebrulee67, A Married Girl, Female, 46-55, Administrative

Any fruit or any thing that contains sugar that goes into your vagianal area,can cause a yeast infection or a bacterial infection which is never good.I know people this has happened to.I komw your trying to spice things up but try another way.

- Response by smom, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

My partner and I have done this. . . my partner enjoys putting an apple in my pussy and having me walk around then will lay me back and when the apple appears my partner will the apple and me its the most amazing feeling ever... however the best thing to do is after the play is over have a bath and let your pussy clean its self we have been doing this for three years now and i have yet to have a yeast infection...just remember to take care of yourself

- Response by lizardlover, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Edmonton

I wouldnt monkey around with bananna's in there! Could you imagine the imbaracement at the ER? LOL! I went to school with a girl who stuck a weiner in her and it broke off and she had to tell her mom and go have it removed at the ER! She went the whole 4 yrs of highschool with that imbarracment.

- Response by louisiana70, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Consulting

What's for supper????????????????? ??

- Response by wallvis, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired