I have recently been kicked out and have no money no car and no job.
Family & Parenting / 9:51 PM - Thursday July 30, 2009

Saturday night I got in a car wreck. It was bad but I was not injured. My car was totaled. ( it hit a tree and rolled twice) My dad after hearing the news asked me to leave and said he doesnt ever want to see me again. He took my phone, my car, and withdrew me from college.
My mother is currently in rehab, and I can not contact her. She will be going to jail following that and I seem to be out of luck.
I have no car, no money, no job, no home.
advice?

Update: July 31, 2009.
I have heard news today that my father has already given away everything in my room. He was serious, incase there where doubts. Thank you all, you have been very helpful! I appreciate your words and your time!

Update: July 30, 2009.
I was not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol. I actually do neither. I was college bound and have not been causing any kind of trouble. Please refrain from those types of assumptions. Thank you all for your advice, I truly appreciate it.

- Asked by lesliebby29, A Player, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

"NO Car, No Money, No Job, No Home" AND "You are NOT telling EVERYTHING" Tell us the REST of the story.... How DRUNK were you??? How MANY Cars have you WRECKED??? Tell us the TRUTH NOW........

- Response by undercoverguy, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Retired

Call another relative or a friend or go to a homeless shelter.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Financial / Banking

I am so sorry you are going through what you are going through..I would say give your Dad a chance to cool down ,it must be hard for him to be a dad and a mom and it sounds like you scared the shit out of him ,I am sure he loves you but if you want to go back then you need to follow his rules after all rules are there to help us. You are also going through a lot of stuff you should really go to a shelter for a little while and talk to someone there dont go it alone .I hope the best for you.I wish I could make it all better for you .

- Response by helpme789, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Toronto, Construction

Why is your dad so mad? Try to talk to him about this, or a trusted friend to talk to him, maybe he'll change his mind about it. If it is definitely no, call a relative or friend and ask if you may stay til you get on your feet. Go to the unemployment office and tell them you have no $, and apply for unemployment. Do you have insurance on your car? If yes, you should be reimbursed soon for that. If no insurance, I guess you have fines to pay. So, after you get unemployment start paying for insurance and the fines, and save for a car.

- Response by daffodils2008, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Medical / Dental

I'm glad you weren't hurt and I'm sorry about your mom. How old are you? I'm guessing your dad was footing the bill for your school, phone, and car? If you have been acting irresponsibly, then suck it up, admit your faults and get your self and life straightened out. You may have to stay with a friend or go to a shelter. Sell your computer to pay for food and bus fare until you get a job.

- Response by makinit40, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

I'm sorry to hear of all your troubles. Glad you were able to walk away from the accident. I don't want to assume anything. I imagine your father is just really upset because of the costs involved. Give him a few days to cool down and try to talk to him. He should be thankful you are okay. Obviously the car served its purpose. It protected you in an accident.

- Response by mtlmn1971, A Creative, Male, 36-45

have u tried asking for financial aid at ur school? if its too much try a community college, and maybe ask a friend if u can stay with them for a bit, and keep looking for a job try the school u where in

- Response by mindgames, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Student

Do you have anywhere you can go to? Anyone close to you that can help?

im in the same predicament, just that im back home..no money, no car, have to withdraw from school cuz my financial aid isnt enough and I dont have money to pay, plus I am significantly older than you, no kids or husband tho. Im tryna find a job, after being let go and another job was layed off. its very hard now...I might have to do what I did when I was your age...turn to the street..make a little change to get a place or go back to school..dance in a club, hustle a little bit or something.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Atlanta